Longest Youve Gone Dry?

Discussion in 'General' started by SolarEclipse, May 15, 2013.

1. Like the title says, Whats the longest you have gone without MJ? And also, what do you do when you're out? I'm just curious what everyone says because I'm currently on my longest dry spell, this is week 2, and Im completely bored out of my mind and have finally realized how much better everything is while you're stoned.

2. #2 Deleted member 42976, May 15, 2013
    Last edited: May 15, 2013
    I got caught one time and had to go to some bullshit anti-weed meetings for six weeks. had random piss tests during that time.

aside from that the longest i've probably gone is three and a half weeks almost a month.

3. Fifteen years :p

Seriously though. A little over a year. 

4. Around 5 weeks

I do a lot of the same things when I'm outta weed.  I especially read even more.  But I stop watching tv altogether and don't really play any video games

5. couple months and counting because i moved to a country ass place. i gotta smoke the resedue of the moms old bowls and grinders

6. Couple of months. It was horrible. I just do the same thing really, I don't have activities for being stoned and being sober, my state of mind doesn't really impact on what I do.

7. #7 wolfman5874, May 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2013
    A little over a year. Me and a couple friends move into a town house together and they didn't smoke so I just drank every weekend.

My God Damn signature is gone and I no longer have the image. What a piece of shit.

8. About six months because of probation. Longest I just couldn't find it back in the day was a few days.

Now I grow just enough to have a constant year-round supply for myself.

It's soooo nice to not have to rely on anyone plus the best part it costs me about nine dollars an ounce for good shit.

9. no more than a week; and this isnt counting any t-breaks ive taken

10. I went 2 years w/o smoking.

11. Lol two weeks. 

9 months. No biggie. 

12. Probably like 3 months. 

13. Yeah lol Now two weeks doesn't seem like shit