Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Longest youve ever been high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by weedlivesforme, Nov 17, 2012.

1. So 10 hours ago me and my friends literally dipped about 10 bowls worth of weed in cannabis oil and smoked it all, at first i was just like oh god this feels amazing, well i came back to my house, like BLITZED out of my freakin mind the only thin i could think of was potato chips so i just went to bed cause i was tired, i woke up a couple hours later, even higher than i was before, its been 10 hours since we smoked and im still feeling the full body high and the mental high, is this cause we smoked the cannabis oil on our weed or what? Also has this happened to you guys and how can i lose my buzz a little, im too stoned to do anything, i can barely type

2. Caffeine, exercise, cold shower.

Stop smoking that much, you're just making your tolerance go up faster

3. Like 9 hours. Some killer brownies, kept me stoned allllllll night and most of the morning.

4. 10+ hours off an edible.

5. Edibles get me lifted like SAMPSON!

Prepare for landing.... on the couch

6. shit, i finally came down after 13 hours, i didnt know how powerful gold hash oil was, we dunked full nugs inside of the jar and smoked it, my tolerance tends to always stay the same, cause im skinny and have very little fat on my bones, so the thc doesnt absorb into the fat cells that easily, speaking of fat cells and THC absorbing into fats cause its a Lipid, pay attention in your chemistry class, it will help you grow weed haha but honestly look at this picture of THC under an electron microscope

http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&h...w=178&start=0&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0,i:73, trippy

7. Made a firecracker with nutella and a g. Smoked a bowl right when the firecracker was kicking in. I stayed high for 12 hours lol

8. Several months and still counting

9. 15 hours from smoking throughout the day, 10 from a edible.