Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Longest You Have Gone Without Weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by vap3dg00ds, May 30, 2013.

1. Whats the longest break you've taken?

5 weeks for me and counting. Feeling better and better everyday:)

2. #2 GanjFarmer', May 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2013
    6 months. 10 if you want to get technical but 4 of those I was in a situation where I basically couldn't no matter what.

3. #3 foxbodystang, May 30, 2013
    14 years. Once i turned 15 the rest is history.

But for real around 3 weeks maybe 2

4. #4 Pickle McSmurf, May 30, 2013
    Between my first hoot at 15 and becoming a regular smoker was 3 years. Then 3 years later here I am havn't smoked in about 3 months, gotta be clean for a new big boy job

I'll be back to the ganj in time though, now can you dig that, SUCKAAAAAAAAAA!!??!?!??

[​IMG]

5. I quit smoking for 4 years once, i only started toking again last month.

6. 3 years in jail

7. With only a few rare exceptions in this period 82 - 99, 17 1/2 years. Man that first joint tasted good after so long. :smoke:

8. about 2 weeks...in the middle of my 2nd 2 week break this year so far.

9. I am currently at 3 weeks and I miss it so bad. Money is more important at the moment. 

10. 4-5 Months. I'm currently on a T-Break cause I live in the burbs and plus I have a noisy dramatic sister.

11. 8 weeks and 3 days for rehab

Dude your tolerance must be amazing, mine is to fucking high.

13. Since becoming a regular in currently on my longest break. I ran out and this damn tornado ruined all of my plans and my hookup has been busy. Todat is day 13 and this afternoon it's ending!

14. We got da chronic down here in Cali, where we put fucking icing on top of our bowls!!!! Not the sugar kind, but the cash fucking BHO on dat mother... Cheap ass fuck and only gone without for maybe a week. I usually only smoke to chill, very rarely do I smoke to get baked....

15. I've been sober for 14 years

Sent from my LG-P999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Since I've started, probably 1-2 weeks.

17. 8 months, it sucked ass.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. 2 months 3 days and counting for probation. Little over halfway done.

Haha i know that feeling man, when i first toked again i was getting smashed off 1 or 2 cones.
    I had a couple of panic attacks at first, but i'm all good now :)

You're lucky lol...i have to take like 7 big rips from a bong to get high. Its a different high you get when you smoke allot and when you don't...when you don't its so much better and more intense lol. But glad to hear everythings good. Stay high my friend!