Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Longest you been smoking daily in a row?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DankSmoker2181, Jan 26, 2014.

1. i have been smoking daily since october. toking daily is great but it's hard to stop. because if you don't toke every thing get's so much more boring. how long you guy's have been smoking daily? and how many breaks do you take when you do it? do you find it hard not to toke? i might be taking a 2 week break when i go on vacation depending if i get bud. thank's for reply's

2. I don't even remember the last day I went without smoking.  It's probably been longer than a year but there could have been one day I didn't blaze in that time.

3. The longest I've smoked was a Friday to a Sunday night. I stayed the weekend at my friends house cause that following Monday he had to move out of state. We just smoked out and grubbed all weekend playing Call of Duty and blaring music. We slept in late so when I woke up I didn't have that groggy feeling. The reason why I make sure I don't smoke daily besides that one time, is because I like being able to smoke a bowl and be good for like 3-4 hours and I don't spend too much money on it. Like a dime sack will last me 2 weeks.Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Honestly I don't remember a sober day in the past 2 yearsSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. 5+ years! Never missed a day for anything. Of course that was when I was younger. Now that I'm older I use it responsibly(ish)....

6. From Christmas eve 2013 to January 4th 2014 twice a daySent from my Nexus S 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I think its been like 3 years for me. I really have smoked everyday to lol. The past three years have flown by and are very hard to remember lol

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. 6 years prolly. Through college, career, kids... Just be responsible. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Word. I knew plenty of homies who go through a zip in a week or two, but sometimes it's wise to use your weed sparingly. It doesn't take much to get high anyway if you can get a couple of good hits in.

10. no se güey, nada pero el vapor aqui

11. For me its been about 4 months before i had taken a 3 month t break though man i got so much done during that time ineed another t break haha