Longest time spent Masterbating?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Smokey Tokey, Jan 4, 2010.

1. Ok, so heres a good question, what is the longest time you have ever spent masterbating?

2. :confused_2:

you're right...good ?

3. I never timed myself, but next time i'll be sure to ;) LOL

4. 30 seconds.

5. #5 stealthgrower, Jan 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2010
    i'm not sure if i should answer this one...
    an extremely long time.
    wow, so after seeing even girls saying the longest they've gone is an hour, my longest time really is EXTREMELY long lol.

6. It varies, depending on alot for me, I can go really quick if I want, but I started getting the feeling it was killing my stamina with the real thing, and have been trying to make myself last longer.:p

7. lol, i remember the first time i jerked off, i had a full throttle like 20 minutes bfore, and i was in sixth grade. i just kept jerking it and jerking it for like 10 minutes untill all of the sudden, i spurted out this mysterious creamy liquid, like a sticky lafredo sauce, and i started to freak out, so i searched it, and i found out i had cummed for the first time. so in conclusion, it only takes me like 30 seconds at most to jerk off

8. an hour maybe?

9. Like jerking the whole time? Non-stop?

. . . . I'd have to say like probably at least 20 mins . . . . .

(do multiple orgasms count?) . . . . this thread could use some clarification . . . .

10. I decided to say 'what the hell' nd go for an hour.

Not without stopping. I had to stop multiple times especially during the last like 10min lol

It was thee fucking best ever. eeeevvveeerrrrr.

felt it all over my body ..god damn.

:hippie:

11. What a coincidence. This morning, after waking and baking vigorously, I endeavored on a 3.5 hour long mastrubation marathon. When I finished, shit got everywhere. I'm seriously not joking or e-dick measuring, this is actually kinda wierd.

12. lol really really fuckin long time an adderall. hahahahahhaha

13. like an hour...

sometimes it can be like 3 minutes.. other times it takes foreeeever and i have no clue why...

14. Because vaginas are too complicated.

15. I have to disagree, if you know what your doing, the mysterious parts of a vagina can be the most enjoyable (for both parties( and depending on how many vagina's are present at this time it can be fun for more than one party ( but what if theres like a bunch of vagina's and no one to have fun with them!?))) ( that would suck (for the vagina's of coarse)).
    Sorry, in the time between starting this thread and re-reading all the posts, I got a nice little, green, sticky, and very well grown present. You guys know the rest.

16. On average, it takes 25-40 minutes.

17. on dxm like 45 mins of str8 jackin to reach orgasm

18. When i got my wisdom teeth out they gave me opiates, so with those it took a looooooooonng time

19. took my first e pill on new years, tried jackin it on the comedown, went for an hour and a half and then quit to no satisfaction :mad:
    other then that, everything else was like one big orgasm for 6 hours

20. Longest is around an hour. Sometimes I wish I had a penis just cuz masturbating would be easier. Oh, peeing would be easier too. But honestly, thank baby jesus I'm not a guy.... I'm gettin off topic here ^_^