Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Longest time blazed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Half Bred Smoke, Jul 22, 2009.

1. i was trying to figure out what the mind was when i had suddenly realized that i had been high for 2days now. i had smoked more than one bowl obvouisly,but whats the longest youve ben high. about to go smoke another bowl to get it back up there.:bongin:

2. Ive been high for a day and a half but its because i went to sleep high

3. Umm. Seeming as marijuana gets you high for about four hours, I dont know unless you have kept smoking the whole two days. Otherwise it is just a placebo effect.

4. My first time I smoked heads was like 3 years ago and I was high for the whole school day. Thats like 7 and a half hours.

5. At the DMB concert all day i was packin my bowl so i was probably high the whole day and at night time me and my friends did shrooms so I was messed for a whole day, that wasn't the only time tho that was just recently :smoking:

6. i smoked like 6 bowls a day:smoking:

7. 3 days strait, i did it thursday night, woke up a little high, did it again friday, did it later that day, then again on saturday:hello:

8. Going on 25 years of being blazed :eek:

I should have made that Super High Me movie!

9. I wish mj got me high for that long

10. 6+ hours after eating firecrackers. Fell asleep, so I don't know how long it would've lasted...

11. got blazed on some dank ass piffs and was high for a day and a-half...kinda sucked cause im a lifegaurd i felt irresponsible

12. free based a kief pellet, me and my friend were high for 8 hours straight and we were awake too

recently smoked a bowl of jack to my dome then hopped in the car to take a ride up to maine, a 10 hour ride, felt high all day it was awesome made the time go by so fast

13. So am i man! I smoke almost every morning before work and I just laugh at all the little kids doin stupid shit and stuff haha. Lifeguarding high is such an amazing experience. And i work at a waterpark so it's especially fun when i get to go down the slides :eek:

14. Do you mean how long did the high last after one smoke sesh, or how long have you continuously toked as each high wore off?

Last 4/20 my friend and I smoked 2 dank blunts and each ate 2 weed cookies before school and we were both high until a few hours after school got out.

But I regularly go months at a time where I smoke all day from the time I wake up till the time I pass out.

15. Ate a bowl of Weed Ramen Noodles at 6:30 pm, started feeling the effects like crazy at 8ish, then fell asleep at midnight, woke up at 6:45 am to go to work and was still high. Stayed high until about 10 am.

16. I stay high..practically unlimited weed :\

17. My whole life.:smoking:

18. two and half days.. in amsterdam:D