Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Longest High Youve Ever Had?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NewSmoke15, Dec 1, 2014.

1. What is the longest amount of time you have ever been high, what was your method of consumption, and what was the strain? My longest high was last night for 5 and a half hours from a blunt. My strongest high was when I did my first dab and smoked my first blunt. Before driving home and passing the fuck out. :D

2. 8 hours on only weed. The buzz was long gone but i was still high. Im not sure how long it wouldve lasted because i went to sleep. I still felt a bit sluggish in the morning. The hell was that???

3. 3 hours. I have a fast metabolism.

4. #4 MarijuanaGreen, Dec 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2014
    When I was in Amsterdam for a week last summer, I was high nonstop for that whole week. Used everything from glass pieces to joints, blunts, edibles, hash.....what a week it was

I guess I could say my entire first semester as a college freshman as well....don't think there was a point that i wasnt high except for maybe christmas lol
    Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. 9 days, edibles, vaporizers, wax, all methods of smoking.

Edibles were white rino,

Vaporizers uhhh... White widow, Mars OG,
    Larry OG, local texas cross called Fruity haze. It was juicy fruit X Mango haze

Wax selection was a clusterfuck of strains, holy Christ.... The ones I remember were Fourfathersfarms GSC and Pure710's Paris OG..

fuck I wish I could get more stuff down here

6. An entire summer. Seriously, I smoked before I went to bed, still a little high when I woke up, smoked again, then when I realized my high was fading, I'd smoke some more. Smoked all day, every day. Hardly remember that summer... that's how you know you had a good summer!! Lol

7. #7 As Above So Below, Dec 2, 2014
    5 hours from my first 2 dabs.

I was drunk around 4pm, first and second dab back-to-back around 6-7pm, fell asleep on my bed around 11-12 with my laptop open about to get some Chinese delivered. It was a shame I never got that Chinese food because I remember Chinese sounded out.of.this.fucking.world that night! 

8. #8 NoBullshit, Dec 2, 2014
    It was my 2nd time being high, a friend of mine got this weird strain it was really bright green, crystally, and the orange hairs popped out in color.

...And I smoked from this bong that was twirly.

I was high for about 4 1/2 hours.

"Happy Early Turkey Day :D"

9. Nice stories guys!!! :D

10. 2 time I smoked ever but we bought about 10gs and split it between the 4 of us.. Fucked for atleast 7 hours. Now I last maybe 2-3 hours

11. That's like asking 'how long was your best boner?'. How do I know? I was having too much fun!

12. About a week from doing it several times a day. Great experience

13. 5 hours from a joint, first time i smoked, 4-9 pm high, 9 pm onward buzzed

14. Edibles. The high lasted over 8 hours.

15. No bullshittin?

16. Its was during a time where me and my friends all didn't have jobs, so we would smoke from morning until late at night. Its was an awesome time full of smoking, and playing football, but one time I was playing and all my friends said I just stood In one spot during the whole game saying "pass me the ball" really slowly. That day was the longest time I've been high. I was high before that game, during that game, and after we left and went home, so about 4 hours.

17. Sophomore year of high school. There wasn't a moment I wasn't high since pretty much everyone I chilled with back then was a stoner. Ritual waken bake, go to the liquor store across the street from my high school and smoke a few blunts with my friends before 1st period, smoke a blunt or a few bowls after each period until lunch, spend 30 minutes of our 40 minute lunch burning, leave school early during 6th period to smoke more, then go to one of my friend's house where he always had at least 2 grams after school to smoke out of his bong. After I left his pad I would just go home and smoke with my brother until I raided the kitchen and passed out.

This happened pretty much every day for an entire year before I switched schools. Needless to say I fucked up pretty badly that year, but boy was it the best time of my life :bongin: