Longer sativa high? Edible, smoke, tea, etc

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Sativababe, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Hey I'm experimenting with sativa strains from a dispensary. I started with green crack (not a fan felt Dopey). I just tried Jack Herer which I really really like (energized functional high) BUT it only lasts 3.5 hours and I hate the idea of being a slave to running outside every 3-4 hours to smoke/ or vape like I see some people doing (vape being the more realistic option due to weed being STROOOOOOONG smelling).

Is there a way to smoke make it last 6-8 hours or a way to make Sativa edible that will pick up after the smoking high ends?

I need something I can go undetected with at work and on the go. I freelance and sometimes it's just not possible to smoke weed without being judged or even having time to have a smoke break. Plus until I find what works for me I just want to keep that im using MJ private.

Edibles that still have a sativa effect would be ideal. I don't really enjoy smoking, I'm going for effect.

2. Get a dyna puff. There sativa, indica, hyrbrid, etc oil cartigages u attach onto ecigs, and you can puff on them at anytime any day.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. ?? 3.5 hours for any flower would be great.

Sativas generally don't last a crazy long time.
    That's what they do. Bring you up quickly for a shorter duration that indica dominant strains.

Sounds like you need a concentrate pen perhaps.