Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Longer-Lasting Joints?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KingoftheKill, Mar 17, 2011.

1. Hey guys. Sort of a newbie here. I've smoked only a few times so far, and each time the joints we used burned out in only a minute or so, or after maybe 4 or 5 hits. I don't know if it's the paper or what. I've used a bowl or pipe a couple of times, and we got plenty of hits/ drags. Could you guys recommend different papers, etc.?

2. Well for one, nobody can recommend different papers without you telling us what you used in the first place.

And two, the problem isn't the papers, once you become more experienced in rolling, they won't burn up so fast.

3. I'm using regular 1/4 zig zags.

They shouldn't burn THAT fast unless one of you guys are inhaling like it's your last hit or you didn't roll it tight enough. A lot of people leave it loose, thus letting it burn faster.

Just keep practicing or invest in a roller.

4. We'd been using my friend's roller, and it looked a bit loose. Maybe I'll try hand-rolling next time.

5. unless you are a hoover vacuum, that's fucked up, especially for a nice brand like zigzags, as JetxLife86 stated above, too loose maybe?

6. make sure you guys are taking PUFFS of the j and not PULLS. I've seen people who just started smoking taking huge rips like that.

7. Handroll it. Make sure its tight. When you're good at rolling try rolling inside out. I've found less paper = slower burning.

8. yea with j's you kind of draw in the smoke with your mouth and then inhale as opposed to just inhaling. sounds stupid, but makes a difference

9. the hoover vacuum part made my day

10. This. Also, make sure you make yourself a filter at the tip of the j so you don't waste anything.

It seriously takes some practice to roll..took me well over 10 j's to roll them perfectly. Now it's automatic..

Nothing beats the absolute taste of good buds..