Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

longer bongs vs smaller bongs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by guywalksnbar, Apr 21, 2010.

1. Just broke my dr puffer bong and i need to get a new one. Is there a advantage to getting a bong with a longer neck vs the smaller ones?

edit- i meant to say longer vs shorter. But its 420 so you know i'm celebrating lol.

2. Ok, so I own several bongs and bubbler type of smoking devices. My crown jewel is a SG double perc with ash catcher and diffused downstem. super thick at all joints, and SUPER tall. while this is a superior piece, i feel its height gives it some drag. I have other bongs more in the middle, size wise, as well as a helix 3 piece set, a vortex, a purp, and a small dbp china gong cheapo piece. point is, sometimes smaller IS better. depends what your in the mood for. larger stuff basically requires a padded bag of some kind. they also dont transport well and require alot more water. its also a LARGE piece of glass being handled while high. its much more likely to break. but i change my mind all the time. its all in how you smoke, what your doing, and what your in the mood for.

3. more volume makes it ahrder to clear also

4. My small one does just as good as any of my big ones tbh.

5. id go with a 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 feet tall bong. anything smaller is too little hits, anything bigger is harder to clear.

6. i just have a nice standard gromet bong that im going to switch over to gong if possible, and get an ash catcher, and ill love it even more and i woulnt of had to go out and buy me a $250+ name brand bong. it'll prob cost me about $100 to upgrade.

7. I have both a Roor and well used to have a Delta 9. The Roor is very long and the Delta 9 was smaller but not tiny. Both of them fuck me up very nice. The Delta is pretty easy to hide unlike the roor and the delta also isn't as harsh (to me atleast) as the roor is.

8. neck size doesnt matter its if you can clear it, hit it fat, and gets you high enough i have a 10 inch bong and it gets me as high as my old two footer