Longboardings the shit!

Discussion in 'General' started by BoomShanks, Mar 22, 2012.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDhAAl4aFTk]Bhangra & Earthwing Longboarding - Spring Break Slow Mo - YouTube[/ame]

Wen't skating with my buddies the past few days. Managed to get some decent stuff. What do you guys think?

2. never seen people ride longboards like that I just cruise around on mine.

3. That's fucking gangster. Can't wait to shred this summer with the homies. Good shit bro!

4. Sick vid man :smoke: Makes me wish I never stopped boarding back in the day, I would probably be pretty sick by now.

5. A reason why we don't plan on stopping. Old men shredding gnar :smoke:

6. Nice why not skateboard if your gonna do tricks like that

7. Fuck yeah man, and long boarding in different altered states of mind can be fucking amazing. Unfortunately I moved to Florida last year, don’t get me wrong I love it down here. But as far as long boarding goes it's not quite my style. Although cruising the beaches can be alot of fun, I'm more of a bombin down the mountain kind of guy!

8. Dope video, I like the song. I also like the part when that dude jumped the parking garage thing. I use my longboard to get around sometimes, but I cannot do shit like ya'll do in the video :D

9. Its cooler on a longboard. Glad all of you guys enjoyed it :hello:

10. Nice, i'm more of a skateboarder though.

11. I thought that too, then I got a car.

12. If you're going to skate street and parks, just use a skateboard doggy! Sick hippy jumps tho, they were badass

13. That hippy jump over the barricade in the parking garage was fucking sick!

14. When people see us on our boards at the park they don't know what to think. It's funny when they see the things we do. Its more fun to be high on a longboard than a skateboard :smoke:

Hippie jumps are the easiest trick, I guess ill put more in if you guys think they're cool. We have a ton of spots to do that at.:)

15. I love getting toasty right before I skateboard, just not too toasty. Just put on some Airborne Toxic Event and plug my headphones in then just riiiiiide.

[​IMG]

16. I disagree, when I'm baked I love to skate on my skateboard. There's some visual aspect of skating a park with a longboard that prevents me from fully enjoying it for some weird reason :confused: However, having funs the only thing that matters, so to each his own:smoke:

By the way, check this fool out, he shreds!

17. I shouldn't have said that. I like to ride both, high or not lol. We are fun though so whatever.

I love that video btw. I used to watch that all the time back in the day. Inspiring.

18. I concur haha:cool: :smoke:

19. I love longboarding!!!! Check out the escarpment surfers, local lonboarders
    And this
    Well this is just fucking badAss
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NS2cQLmPCpw&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]