Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Longboarding whilst baked

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheAshinKusher, Mar 29, 2012.

1. lolol

2. seen a few long boarding threads on here lately, gotta get back on my wheels :D

3. I prefer luging and unicycles

4. Im also a fan of high longboarding nice bike paths around my area. Me and my friends roll pinners for the day and we longboard hours all while smoking. Planning on doing a longpush soon too.

5. I JUST went longboarding for the first time while baked a couple of days ago.
    It was fantastic.

6. I picked up longboarding not too long ago. I smoke a bowl, put in headphones and cruise, it so much fun.

7. I thought about picking up a board. I used to skate, had a 5 ' quarter pipe in my driveway when I was a kid. Thinking maybe a long board is more my speed these days. Almost 40. Can't take a spill like I used to...

8. [quote name='"Mister Meaner"']I thought about picking up a board. I used to skate, had a 5 ' quarter pipe in my driveway when I was a kid. Thinking maybe a long board is more my speed these days. Almost 40. Can't take a spill like I used to...[/quote]

you should really start to board. If you have a friend that has one you ahould try it and see how it feels. Since i got my board i use my car alot less which makes me fhave more money for consumption.

9. Not really worried about gas money. I used to skate just for the solitude. The older you get the more responsibilities you have and the less time you have to be alone with your thoughts. That's what I miss.

10. Then definitely take up longboarding. One of my favorite aspects is the zone I'm in when I cruise around town. Focusing completely on boarding feels nice when I need to take a break from everything.
    But it's really fun being a pack of longboarders as well haha

11. Just started to downhill which is fun but not as fun as cruising while high. Lets just say i have sprained finger, bloody burnet leg/ hip/ ass/ forarm