Longboarding Trashed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Kushjob, Oct 2, 2010.

1. . . . resulted in an awesome time.

Lots of alcohol and a bowl later I find myself cruising the streets, free at last. Getting low and getting down.

The world would be a better place if everyone just grabbed a longboard and went outside.

Yes, I'm expecting CSB.

2. Sweet story, sister.

No really, I got some good imagery from that, now I want to go longboarding.

3. i love longboarding
    but i live in the city right now :(

4. carve the streets man! i love longboarding high i feel like im flying lol

5. I get that feeling when I'm cycling high. It feels like "Soaring so high above the world, Never thought I could be so free. I'm one with the birds, and magic is all I see." :hippie:

6. long boarding high is the best! is so peaceful making S turns down a hill.

i have a regular skateboard though, i ate it so hard recently taking a turn too fast

7. until you eat shit, longboarding is pretty fucking awesome. I prefer skateboarding though :D, more of a skillful sport.

8. Unfortunately I live at the top of a mountain on a long dirt road.

I've been wanting to get into mountain boarding for a while but between my car loan and saving for an apartment I have no money.

9. how i love to longboard super smacked. not as much getting drunk to but getting real high and going down some hills is insane.

i always wonderd if most longboarders smoke budds too

10. I concur actually.

Try watching the DH longboard videos, specifically from Landyachtz team. That's a lot more intense then most pro street skating.

I find most longboarders do smoke bud, I don't suggest ever riding drunk though. All it takes is one wobble down the wrong hill and you're going to regret ever stepping on one.

11. I switched out the trucks and wheels off of sector 9 mini and put them on a sick ass old school 80's Powell single-tail deck, then threw in some Pig Ceramic bearings. My favorite skateboard ever