Longboard stolen what do i do ?

Discussion in 'General' started by uncookedyew3, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Or kindly ask for it back.

Or jump out from the bushes and surprise tackle him off it, pick up what's yours and swing it at his face. Then tell him not to fuck with you or you'll rape his dog, film it and post it on his Facebook.

2. so you cant go to the cops and you're worried about his friends?

get a good friend (i mean a help you bury a dead body good) and do this.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcxsvh7lgnk]The Boondock Saints Hotel Shootout - YouTube[/ame]

3. [quote name='"010010ryan"']tell him whats up in class. AFTER SCHOOL AND AWAY FROM SCHOOL GROUNDS put his ass to sleep, strip search his ass. wait for him to wake up, tell him its your longboard or you knock his ass out again.

repeat as necessary until long board is returned[/quote]

Yeah right tough guy. This shit never works and would just escalate matters, you need to be smart about it. I'm not saying don't hurt him, just be smart so there's no repercussions.

I'm a little tea pot short and stout

4. fucking best idea yet. lmao :smoking:

5. dude grow some balls and when you find him beat the fuck out of him. by any means necessary do what you gotta do. if someone stole my longboard best believe im going to try and get it back with revenge .

6. I think I'll just get my dad to go to his house and ask for it back my dad is a body builder and 270 LB.

7. Take the experience as an opportunity to buy a normal board.

8. The kid took your board because he sensed he had the upper hand. It's a vibe you give off that can be picked up from a mile away. People are going to take advantage of you if you don't stand up for yourself. And we all know you don't because your on an online board asking for opinions and reinsurance if you should go get daddy to fight your battle. That will only make everyone think less of you and you wont learn how to stand up for yourself so people will continue to walk all over you.

Handle it yourself man.

9. Please explain why his board is inferior ... Is it because it is less popular ... whatever that is ... ?

Why choose gold when you can choose silver
    Or Copper
    Or Rust
    Or Oak
    Or translucent turquoise
    Or black
    Or white
    Or any color under the sun
    Any Colour you like.

10. Call the cops instead of your dad and press charges for your trouble

11. No, don't do that for reasons already said... multiple times.

12. You call the cops get your shit back then call up a couple of your buddys and approach him

the rest of the story is up to you

13. Call up a couple of buddies just in case shit gets out of hand, but handle him yourself, confronting him at his house.

Get your shit and your respect back.

14. he's not ratting him out for weed..

what are you even talking about?

15. Wait a minute. Did you ever tell anyone your true age? Just curious..

Calling the cops on some piece of garbage who stole something from me doesn't sound like snitching at all. Would you consider it snitching then if that same looser robbed you at your house wearing a ski mask? What that is is THEFT.. calling a authority figure is not snitching to get your property back.

Don't ask your dad to do this for you (unless you are under 16), then by all means ask for your families help.. that's what they are there for.. But if you are older than 16 and aren't terrified of this kid, then try and handle this on your own.

16. I wouldnt go to the law, thats my choice

rest of you do what you feel

17. He stole your pride as well.

To steal someone's property is a bold move. Get it back, don't let some dude mess with you like this.

Let him know this is how you feel.

18. Still haven't done anything yet... I think I'll just kick his ass at school on Monday I guess so I don't look like a pussy

19. Wow I just checked prices for a long board.. 100-500.. that's an expensive thing to have stolen.. You should make sure you get that back for sure.. too expensive to treat like a toy.. (I thought this thing was like $30-50)..