Longboard + Blazing anyone?

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Rastafolk, Sep 2, 2009.

1. New toker here, just started two months ago. : ) so glad.

Anyhow the other sunday night I was bored, and wanted to longboard. So I rolled two shitty small joints toked up, and then started cruising around a neighborhood jammin' to bob marley, and damn it felt amazing. I had a weird cool experiance though, as I was cruising if I saw a stop sign or road that I was about to cross, and I focussed it felt like the world was studdering and it took like 5 mins to past the road or stop sign. Cool stuff, enjoyed it.

Just wondering if anyone has some cool longboarding and toking experiances.

2. i longboard for about 2 hours every day, baked as shit of course :D

Im not a hardcore hill racer or anything, im still ridin a sector 9 (2 of them to be exact) but i still hit hills pretty fast and it is an amazing feeling

3. i love it, and going real fast down a hill and carving is epic, and if your high and crash its not that bad.. i was in north carolina on vaca one time, and i was epicly baked wiht my friend, and we were riding our boards down to the other end of town to get a lighter from 7 11 since ours just died.

i went down this huge hill, and i had my shirt off cuz it was summer, and i was carving and hit a rock, i tumbled down the hill about 15 feet then skidded on my bare back like 30 feet to the end of the hill... still got the scars but it didnt phase me at all at the time, i just picked up my board and kept on going lol

4. i do, and it is possibly the coolest feeling i have ever experienced. I like to steer with my eyes...relax your whole body, and focus on your vision, then look at an object and notice that muscle memory will kick in and steer you towards it. soo rad.

5. Haha hell yeah man that is exactly what I did, it's rediculous.

6. i shortboard and blaze all the time.
    its just normal for me.

7. Earlier this summer I went on vaca in NH in this ski resort village and it was surrounded by mountains so the hills were crazy I longboarded everywhere.

8. I love carving, bombing and garages. Parking garages are absolutely incredible. I grew up in Valley Forge National Park. We had incredible hills to ride, this one was a one way road with 15 mile per hour speed limit going down. Passes one of the old soldiers outlook spots, perfect spot to toke up. You can here a car coming a few minutes before they see you.

The parking garages just 5 minutes away were insane at the corporate parks. Cleared out by 8 every night. Stairs to the top. Lights on around the clock. Just don't bring the bud in. You most likely are tresspassing.

9. i love it man. all the time. got a new Legendary Demon, rides soooooo nice ^___________^

10. man back when i used to skateboard i was never into doing tricks. i just liked to cruise...if only i had one back then.

11. longboarding and blazing...

helll yea

12. I long board basically everywhere I go as long as it's not raining or snowing :D. I love long boarding, love bombing a hill when I'm baked lol.

13. i got a sector 9, nothin like takin a blunt and cruising down a hill with some jams playin.

14. bomb hills all summer. usually go with 3-4 people, take turns driving up and down. so much fun...

15. ^^ fuck yes.

Just got a new sector nine shortboard, but its been raining here so I haven't got to ride it much...but the second it stops, I'm getting blazed as fuck and going cruzing :smoke:

16. sector 9's are the shit

[​IMG]

:cool:

17. Daily routine haha I live in San Diego so its prime. I always blaze a fat bleez, grab my ipod and straight venture wherever I feel like it. When I'm listening to music it entrances me and feel like the words are being spoken straight to me so I have to shred to the sound of the music.

I also always feel like I'm floating and when I carve or push I feel like the ground is made out of a bounce house.

Theres this huge hill by my house and takes 4 songs to get down going full speed its shibby!

18. Instead of making a new thread, I searched and thought I'd bump this one.

I just started longboarding (sober) so I can get the hang of it. I've been riding my roommate's.

What do ya'll recommend for a board? I'd like to get a whole setup for around $150. I don't have a problem buying parts individually and assembling by own, but I don't really know whats good/what I should stay away from.

I'm bigger, 6'4" 230, so I'm digging the wider boards with a kicktail, vs. a flat pintail design.

Thanks for any help or recommendations. I'm looking forward to the blazed cruise soon.

19. Man i just started longboarding recently and i bought a Never Summer board and i really like it. Its pretty wide and has a kicktail and it carves hard! Im pickin it up rather quickly i would say. The whole set up was $200. check out some Never Summer boards theyre sick!

20. fuck yeah I love to longboard blazed as fuck just throw on my ipod and I'm set. Something about the way the board kinda massages your feet as you go down the road its total bliss :metal: