Long time smoker, First time grower...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by NiceGuy, Aug 26, 2008.

1. #1 NiceGuy, Aug 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2008
    NEW GUY HERE!!!!! High Everybody.

So i recently dumped a crap load of pictures in to my photo gallery, and if you been roaming the forum for a little while you should know how to check'em out. so, how about you go do that i tell ya its worth it... This is my "Summer Projekt" because i love the MJ.

Feedback greatly welcomed...

Short: Broke mini-frdge, extra cash, and a frabricating mind, On WEED!'

the Pictures pretty much speak for themselves... have questions? Ask!

To let you know i started this with zero knowledge did some research (this forum is the shizzz) started gathering some supplies and check out where i've gone from there...

Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. I like the sog in there, gonna be alot better for your yield. 1 suggestion, more lights. you should have 100w CFLs for each plant if using CFLs

3. The small soil plant is going away this evening (to a friend) the soiled plant is not something im really worried about considering how small of a container its in, plus i mean just look at the hydro plant.... Exactly... and my current usable CFL wattages are...... 149 so i think im good there.... like i said i did do my fair share of research. Not to be an arse but the setup im using for this small grow is what is known as Scroggin' (SCROG Screen Of Green) If you or anyone has any questions feel free...

Have currently been flowering for 2 weeks with an initial start with 24hr dark. i have also been doing little experiements here and the as the LST with the soil (not for me, i believe that SCROG is less stress ful than LST) and with a bit "Super Cropping" on select branches....

Thanks

4. I love it bravo.

5. awsome grow man, repped.

6. Glad you approve! next to look into is RO and CO2...

Keeping notes as i go, i am going to use this setup to record information that i can use when i decide to grow on a larger scale. may try using different nutes on diferent grows... this grow right here is just bagseed that i started while completing the fridge to its current conditions, of which i believe will suffice for now. As i grow along i will keep modifing my setup to my likings until i am completely satisfied with the fridge. I can deffinitely see myself having this for a long time.

Just wanted something that was clean cut, easily maintained, created by myself, and inexpensive...

7. New pictures from last night.... recent "tuck" for her.

I do have a question for previous SCROG users.... and that is how long did you train your plant in relation to your flowering time?

OOOoooohhh and my new ashcatcher....

Attached Files: