Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

long time reader first time troller

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by B1C, Aug 2, 2011.

1. So, basically i just read some threads about trolls and realized i hadnt done it before.

soooo uhhh... u mad?

did i do it right?;)

2. #2 Glokmaster, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Spot on chap.

3. ima have to take another hit i can't deal with this shit. Oh and is the "bio" tag in front of this thread a pile of shit?

4. yeah im pretty sure man im not exactly sure myself, but yeah.

i thought it added a nice classy touch.

5. now you just have to post snobby remarks about your quality and prices being better, but never post any evidence of it

6. oh yeah sorry, i forgot.

Just picked up 2 pinos of Purple Kush Master Xpress from ma boy down the block he a real cool cat he hook me up i known him since i was born actually hes my brother. we were siamese twins once but it didnt work so we split now we mad tight though so we basically siamese twins just without the been stuck togetha shizznit. went n grabbed a blunt n rolled up an 8 and smoked it to my head bra. redic, not even stoned i think i need a t break my tolerence is so high,

btw i scored those 2 pinos that actaully scaled out to 2.2 for $800 bucks cause im tight with a grower, ya dig?

7. haha it was just a joke btw dude, just makin fun of some trolls. i guess that makes me an actual troll? What have i done to myself :(