Long time no see

Discussion in 'General' started by Trexamundo, Nov 13, 2015.

1. #1 Trexamundo, Nov 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2015
    its been a good minute since I was last on here, and damn shits changed. Long time lurker here, was never a big poster just liked to sit back and absorb, didnt make an account til last year lol
    But down to the substance, who still remebers gc back in the day? The original creepy stories thread, posters like tinmanthaboy and old skool
    smoker( and why did he get banned i loved that dude). Back when gc was bumpin we had plenty of new interesting threads daily, now we're lucky to get a topic that isnt "is this a gram" or "my gf broke up with me". Its just the same shit now it seems, gc was fun back when people came here to share knowledge and have fun, where the orginal blades at?
    Lets make grasscity great again![​IMG]

2. I remember old school. Miss him everyday, every once in a while I'll flip to a thread he contributed to and still learn something. I have no idea why he was banned though, maybe one of our fellow members knows. But yes I do remember the old days, but I have come to love new grasscity as well, it just takes some adjusting.

3. been here for a bit ha