long time no see

Discussion in 'General' started by LegitBaller, Dec 12, 2006.

1. it all starts off my buddy calls me up and asks if im down for a quick chief before he goes and visits his mom for a couple days....i said grab a dutch from the store and we'll roll it up....he comes thru and we each toss down bout 3/4 of a gram each, toke it in his ride, and he's on his way, i get a call from the dentist 2 mins later saying i was already 20 minutes late for my appointment, im thinkin what in the hell i didnt even know i was scheduled so i hurry my ass up to the dentist n walk in to the dentist and sit down, weed scented and chink eyed, im told im getting a cavity filled so the dentist asks if i'd like nitrous or novacaine, as always i choose both, i sit down he gives me the shot and throws on the mask and he says let it kick in for a bit and our helper jenna will clean your teeth before we start the filling...im sittin there breathing in big to maximize all the nitrous i can get, starting to feel good and the helper jenna comes and its some chick i went to high school with, actually 1 of my best friends ex girlfriends that we havent seen for a couple years but use to hang out with occasionaly... i couldnt keep a str8 face in the dentist seat, i was laughin so hard in my mind thinking damn this is 1 for the ages, i cant beleive this chick is cleanin my grill right now, it was definitely the weirdest dentist appointment i ever been to, she asked how i been since HS and stuff and we talked for a bit, last thing she smiled and said still smokin hu? i laughed and chunked up a duce and told her to call me if she ever wanted to chill or smoke again, damn...
    anyways i just got home, bout to leave to go watch the bears at my buddies crib with some beers n buds, should be a grand ol time
    so, i ask...share some really awkward experiences you potheads out there have encountered over time

2. haha that is funny as hell. Dentist appointments are weird any time you are high...specially seein an old buddy like that...i couldnt imagine!!

btw, what is "chunked up a duce"?

3. haha, throwin up the peace sign, very similar to your avatar...i didnt actually do it, i just said peace

4. Haha, great story.

Alright here's a good one. So I was in college (not exactly like college in the states... it's a kind of weird education system we have here in Quebec), and I had enrolled in a philosophy course on ethics. It was really interesting, I really dug the subject matter. Anyways, we were asked to pair up to do a presentation on some issue of our choice in front of the rest of the class. I didn't really know anybody so I teamed up with the only other guy that looked as clueless as I did. Our subject was individualism. We talked about it a bit, got the main talking points down and decided we'd wing it when the time came.

So anyways I end up completely forgetting about the whole thing, and a few weeks later I get baked as all hell and walk into this class just to find out that I'm up next! I go up to my team mate and get ready to make some apologies and explain myself only to discover.... this guy had forgotten too and was as stoned as I was!

So we go up in front of the class and end up getting into this huge discussion about the whole thing. The teacher knew we were high and didn't seem too impressed but a lot of people came up afterwards to tell us that our presentation had been really deep (and funny as hell!)