Long time marijuana advocate but.....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Indica90046, Dec 10, 2019.

1. I am a new medical user but i don't seem to get the cbd dosage right or it's nor working on me? is tincture or oil the strongest form of cbd? I have tried pure cbd prerolls 1% thc and it does not do much do i need cbd in a stronger form how can i add the mg in the dose i suffer from bad anxiety.

2. Theres an incredible amount of total junk CBD products out there as it isnt even regulated and tested for the most part.

You get what you pay for like anything else. Take a look at Frogsong Farm in Oregon - these folks are the real deal and come highly recommended.

This would at least be a start - knowing that you’re starting out with a high end product.

j

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. i am from LA i get legit products i guess my anxiety is too strong and the herbs too weak i smoked a 500 mg cbd flower joint and had some edibles.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Seems 90-+% of cbd products come from hemp grown overseas using hemp grown using chemical fertilizers and god knows what. Just saying. At least try high end organic products that are tested and documented by third party testing facilities.

Nothing to lose.

j

5. LA couldn't possibly have any fakes kicking around....

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. well from what i seen read some of the cbd doesn'r get to work specially with edibles i just need a higher mg which is not easy for me amd ifi need to keep add up

7. what are you trying to get out of CBD? its not going to get you high...

from my limited research/knowledge a 1:1 THC:CBD is the best way to go.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Personally CBD doesn't do much for my anxiety, I need a good Indica strain with plenty of THC (along with CBD) to help my symptoms. I think CBD on it's own isn't doing a huge amount for people

9. Take a large dose of a premium cbd oil and if that doesn't do anything for your anxiety then CBD isn't going to work for you.

10. He says, after the FDA just released a warning on CBD for causing liver damage in high doses.

It's even on the bottle of Epidiolex. Which is derived from hemp CBD.

Just saying...

Today's Forcast... Partly Cloudy With A Chance Of Amber.

11. And yet the FDA approved the (CBD) drug and deems it as safe for people two years and older.

But it (CBD) must be ok because the FDA says its ok - and even for small children.

This approval serves as a reminder that advancing sound development programs that properly evaluate active ingredients contained in marijuana can lead to important medical therapies. And, the FDA is committed to this kind of careful scientific research and drug development,” said FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb, M.D. “Controlled clinical trials testing the safety and efficacy of a drug, along with careful review through the FDA’s drug approval process, is the most appropriate way to bring marijuana-derived treatments to patients. Because of the adequate and well-controlled clinical studies that supported this approval, prescribers can have confidence in the drug’s uniform strength and consistent delivery that support appropriate dosing needed for treating patients with these complex and serious epilepsy syndromes. We’ll continue to support rigorous scientific research on the potential medical uses of marijuana-derived products and work with product developers who are interested in bringing patients safe and effective, high quality products. But, at the same time, we are prepared to take action when we see the illegal marketing of CBD-containing products with serious, unproven medical claims. Marketing unapproved products, with uncertain dosages and formulations can keep patients from accessing appropriate, recognized therapies to treat serious and even fatal diseases.”

but wait a doggone minute!!

Didnt they just approve the CBD drug above???! Wait - and for 2 year olds and older??

This excerpt is from the FDA website, with link provided below.

“CBD has the potential to harm you, and harm can happen even before you become aware of it.
      • CBD can cause liver injury.
      • CBD can affect the metabolism of other drugs, causing serious side effects.
      • Use of CBD with alcohol or other Central Nervous System depressants increases the risk of sedation and drowsiness, which can lead to injuries.
    1. CBD can cause side effects that you might notice. These side effects should improve when CBD is stopped or when the amount ingested is reduced.
      • Changes in alertness, most commonly experienced as somnolence (drowsiness or sleepiness).
      • Gastrointestinal distress, most commonly experienced as diarrhea and/or decreased appetite.
      • Changes in mood, most commonly experienced as irritability and agitation.
    2. There are many important aspects about CBD that we just don’t know, such as:
      • What happens if you take CBD daily for sustained periods of time?
      • What is the effect of CBD on the developing brain (such as children who take CBD)?
      • What are the effects of CBD on the developing fetus or breastfed newborn?
      • How does CBD interact with herbs and botanicals?
      • Does CBD cause male reproductive toxicity in humans, as has been reported in studies of animals?

What to Know About Products Containing Cannabis and CBD

I dont trust these morons as far as I can toss them off a bridge.

They say that the average cost to get a single drug through the FDA approval process is $2.6 BILLION DOLLARS.

What a fucking joke and all out scam.
    The FDA is a bunch of clowns that have caused thousands and thousands of irresponsible deaths and shouldnt be allowed to tie their own shoes. They are incompetent and should never be the agency in charge of makkng decisions as to whether something is safe or not - not with their god awful track record.

Aspartame? Quaaludes? The list of drugs approved by the FDA that ended up killing many many people is a very long list.RBGH? (recombinant bovine growth hormone) - isnt the deal with this is its been shown to cause cancer in humans? VIOXX? (Heart attacks and strokes)
    “Cylert? Liver damage leading to necessary liver transplants. - The FDA has approved all of these and so many more as being safe. Tbis agency is supposed to be our “Safety watchdog” - they suck.

how about these items that they allow lol

• Beetle eggs in your canned or frozen asparagus.- 10% by count of spears or pieces are infested with 6 or more attached asparagus beetle eggs and/or sacs.
    • Mites in frozen broccoli. - There can be up to 60 mites per 100 grams of broccoli without breaking any laws. 100 grams is about three-and-a-half ounces.
    • Maggots in your maraschino cherries. - 5% is the cutoff. That means that you could still get a jar of cherries that is 4% maggots...which is "comforting."
    • Rodent hairs in cinnamon. - The FDA says that every fifty grams can have up to 11 hairs in it.
    • Sand in your raisins. You can have up to 40 milligrams of sand per 100 grams of raisins.
    • "Mammalian excreta" in your ginger. - That's rat poop, for those who didn't know. Every pound of ginger is allowed to have up to three milligrams of rat poop mixed in.
    • Mildew in your canned greens.- the FDA says that the average of 10% or more of leaves, by count or weight, showing mildew over 1/2" in diameter.
    • Insect fragments in your macaroni. - The FDA says that there is an average of 225 insect fragments or more per 225 grams in 6 or more subsamples. Mac and cheese and bugs anyone?
    • Worms and mold in your canned and frozen peaches.- If FDA checkers finds an "average of 3% or more fruit by count are wormy or moldy," they are considered no good.
    • Fly eggs and maggots in your canned tomatoes.- Canned tomatoes are considered bad when there's an average of 10 or more fly eggs per 500 grams OR 5 or more fly eggs and 1 or more maggots per 500 grams OR 2 or more maggots per 500 grams.”

God Bless America.

j

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. Feel better? ;)

Today's Forcast... Partly Cloudy With A Chance Of Amber.

13. Bubba Kush is the perfect anti-anxiety medicine.

Because a living organism like a plant is more than just half of the chemistry we choose to isolate and market.