Long time listener, first time caller...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by BattleAxeBob, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Hello all,

Falling back in it...been years since I grew...have done a few circuits on inside grows, and was a guerilla grower for years...starting back up with a world of new technology at my disposal.

Living in a pro-med state seems like a life’s reward for someone that experienced the misguided efforts of a state that rejected its medicinal properties for so long.

Any way, I look forward to interacting with, and learning, from some of the best of the best.

2. Welcome to the club. Are you planning on doing indoor? Plenty of good people with good advice on here.

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

3. thank you
    Yes, indoor. Looking at maybe a 4’x4’x6/7’ flower tent...and another tent/area for veg.

Looking at the new quantum boards to get up to speed on the state-of-the-art lighting. Low heat, high output/canopy penetration. Think grow pots in a reservoir...ebb n flow, or drip?

Prob be picking brains and getting annoying with questions here before long...

4. Pick away. @Soil2Coco is always helpful with quantum's. Many good growers. Check out the solo cup grow off or the Auto Colorado Cookies thread. Both pretty active.

THE INFAMOUS #GrassCitygrowmies SOLO CUP CHALLENGE 8?

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...hare_tid=1527895&share_fid=78765&share_type=t

• Like Like x 1
  5. Welcome to GC! I've also been away from growing for some 16 years. Built a light with 4 QB 132 boards. Have a look in my grow room for pics of the light. @Tbone Shuffle, @Soil2Coco, @Hunter2348 and a few others are experts on the QB's and answered a lot of my questions. Do a search on here for Quantum Boards and you get a number of hits. Welcome to the ride brother!
    :gc_rocks:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Welcome back to the wonderful world of growing your own medicine. There have been many changes in your time away, that’s for sure. I would read as much and as many journals as you can in your spare time to make the transition smoother. As mentioned above, I’m available to help, as at the others.

When you have time, browse through my journal (link at bottom of post), and get back to me with any questions you may have. We might just get you into a starting point so you can begin growing this amazing medicine for you and whoever else you choose to help

Soil2Coco’s Indoor Multi Strain Journal

• Like Like x 1
  7. Welcome to the forums.

Sad to see, tha AGAIN, it didnt take long for the click to this to turn into another QB thread. Some of the blades on this site have a compulsive need to hijack each and every single thread and turn it into a QB thread. I feel for some of you this kind of obsession shows similar traits to what I have seen in those with eating disorders.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. If you'll look at the third post the OP mentions interest in quantum boards. Nobody hijacked anything here officer Ted.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. OP is the one that brought up quantum boards. He knows through research what to get already

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Back to claiming your way is the only way lol.

*await the rest of the plastics to storm in and defend the holy word*

12. Not me. Science. You should read more

• Like Like x 1
  13. Now, now boys, do I have to take a hose to y'all...
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  14. I've never used a quantum board. I like my spectrum. But when asked....

• Like Like x 1
  15. Feels like family already

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. I will keep on listening to Pavlov ring that bell, worked wonders for you hey so why not.

17. Some science, when you have time. Open the mind or be left behind

https://fluence.science/science/

18. No time harvested last week, be too busy throwing it all in the bin....dam if only I had used QB's....mind you the weed would grow legs and bin itself igf grown under QB.

I feel QB's are the new chuck norris.

QB's are so good/hard/bad/sick/off the shizzle that.............................

• Like Like x 1
  19. If all you can do is deflect I’m done here. I offered two scientific examples that have great statistics and reasons why white light LEDs are top of the line and you offered childish antics. Any light will grow cannabis, I just prefer to grow with the best and most efficient since I spend up to 1/4 of a year on each crop.

20. I'm deflecting nothing, I've made my actual views on the technology clear.