Long time listener, first time caller

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TiggerMonk, Mar 5, 2013.

1. I've been into smoking since high school, which as more than 20 years ago, but this is my first time on a site like this. I recently moved from NJ to Charlotte, NC and don't know ANYBODY, so it's kinda hard for me to find fellow smokers.
    I'm a technology professional and work for large companies, which requires me to lay off for months and months sometimes.
    Anyway, my wife just said something to me about how it's been too long since we enjoyed some bud and had a good time, so I'm trying to make some new friends in the area.
    I'm an extremely relaxed family man, 40 years old, happily married and fun to hang out with. I look forward to meeting some of you and making new friends.

-Chris

2. High and welcome to GC

3. Howdy There partner. Welcome to GC :gc_rocks::smoking:

4. Welcome to the city! Not sure how many friends in your area you will make on here but if you ever want to grow your own bud, WE CAN HELP!

Seriously, grow your own SMALL plant. Keep it as a hobby and when you are ready to smoke you will have a choice of what you want, it will be cured to perfection if you take multiple month breaks, it will be cheaper for you and when you do make friends who smoke you can show off with your excellent bud!

5. Welcome to Charlotte! Been here for a long time, it's a great city.

6. Checked out your grow pics, really impressive!