Long Time coming but here I am

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Kitsunè, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Hello I am not new to GC at all lol. I just realized that I never did one of these introductions.

I have been talking on here for the past couple months and becoming active. Before this I wasn't active and only came here occasionally when I was tossing around the idea of growing.

Now I am going to be growing, very soon so keep an eye out for a grow journal.

I am from Indiana and I am professional photographer. Been smoking for years, but finally became a regular smoker when I met my wife and we both smoke together. I am a hands on person and I like to build things. I really like experimenting and science experiments. Which is why I can't wait to grow so many things that I can play with and test.

Anything else just ask.

2. What do you shoot with?

I now use a canon 5d m2 now.

3. Unfortunatly the best that I have been able to afford is the Canon T3i. It's not on league with the 5d m2 but is a wonderful camera. The EF-S series lenses use the same type of glass as the L series so I am happy with the results that I get. Once I get some more money under my belt, I am planning on getting the 5d M3. Or I might just keep with the T3i and get some really nice L series Glass

4. The T4i is a wonderful camera as well! I am using the T3i and I love it. It is a great camera and the EF-s is great lenses as well. The series you are looking at is a nice place for a starter camera, because it is so easy to use. It also has several of the more professional level features and things to play with so there is some room to grow into the camera. I would personally go the T3i route for the price and is one of the best selling Canon Cameras out there. Also if you are going to get I would suggest checking out Amazon.com they have great prices and it is where I got mine.

5. It s been a long , long time coming but I know the Chinese Delivery gonna come

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbO2_077ixs]A Change Is Gonna Come, Sam Cooke, 1963 - YouTube[/ame]

6. would the t3i be much different from the t4i?
    if so, how so? :p

i want high resolution pics, first and foremost with any added sweet effects.

is the t4i dummy proofed more than the t3i?

7. cool man. Is there much difference from the m2 to m3?
    I seen that m2 came out in 2009 so im assuming a huge difference also considering the price eh?

also amazon is amazing, but also sells a lot of cheap shit that is useless.

however I bought a vertical grip on amazon and had it shipped to Canada from the us for 60 bucks. I got what I paid for for sure, but it does the job and allows me to use double aa's. Goes through 6 batteris in under a half hour though ahah.

amazon can save you a ton!

8. T4i

T3i

Here are the review pages that I looked at when I was considering the cameras. They both have the same High Res as each other. Sweet effects really aren't done on these type of cameras they are something that you have to add in post production when you are done. People on average give the T3i better reviews in usability and the price is lower. It is really your choice but do some research and be happy with the camera you choose =)

9. There are a bunch of new features on the m3 which I can't really remember right now as I have been smoking but it is worth looking at. However another side to look at is I might get the M2 instead as people are selling them trying to get the m3 lol. So as always will be the price versus features.