Long time and little results

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by True Science, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Good Afternoon,

I have been growing in soil and hydro now for over 10 weeks. Flowering cycle has been happening now for over 8 weeks and the flowers are tiny! I feed the plants every third watering with two types of nutrients. Flora grow NPK 2-1-6, and Flora Bloom NPK 0-5-4. It says to give 3 tsp per gallon of Bloom to one tsp of grow for flowering. Since I have noticed little flowers, I have cut the grow solution in 1/2. I am getting worried that something is wrong or is the plant building flowering strenght and going to explode in the near future. I have no idea of the strand is due to being bag seed. Any information will help. Next grow I will be buying seeds.

Thanks for your help,

True Science:confused:

2. Well I will have to say continue to watch them carefully. Put up some pictures so that we can see what you are working with. As far as buying some seeds, thats the way to go. Takes a lot of the guessing out of it for you. Were they clones or something, why only 2 weeks for veg? Limited space? So many questions

3. Ask away with questions. As far as pictures i do not have the capability. Here's the story, I was egged on by wife to attempt which I have done in the past over 20 years ago. Out of 75 one made it, and the cycle I knew for light was 24/7, 12/12, then complete darkness. This has changed, so I germinated, 4 one was male, cut him down. Three survived, one out doors one in, got cold outside, all plants inside in a 6' x 6' inclosure with hps for 12/12, no nutrients just RO water with TDS at 10 ppm. Read about cloning and learned how to make spray bucket with holes. I am extremely good at growing all kinds of outdoor plants plus propagation methods and I thought why not I can use it for more than this. So by asking a couple of questions on this site, I found out I could clone during flowering. Out of the three, I cloned 4 from each plant and I had a 90% success rate. Worked on all that made it and lost three due to natural selection, one turned into a mother for future clones, and the rest started. All went into tent, one mother, and one for experimental hydro. all great, mother grew the fastest under 24/7 of coarse, rest 24/7 under 100 watt light, when 12" high, 12/12 HPS light. All plants growing great! One day they looked limp leaves down and thin, research, research, research and yes it was low on Nitrogen. So I jumped on N and started following the chart on the back of the Flora micro, grow, bloom. Two weeks, and wam, I have heathy plants again. Look great and just wondering am I adding the nutrients correctly with what I have. Tonight noticed larger white hairs, bottom of tree has doubled in growth diameter, each lower stem near soil has tiny growths coming out of the stem and not located near flowers. Plants so big now, I hope they have stopped growing vertical, running out of room. Ask away with questions!
    Thanks for help sorry story so long, but many ideas, and just want to finish and order.

4. So you are watering your flowering plants with plain water and nutrents once every 3 feeds? U should be pumping them full of nutes n then flush them like mad in last 2 weeks of flowering and how far into flowering are they cuz plants normaly grow verticly till after 3rd week of floweringbut mine seemd to stop at week 2