Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Long Term Storage

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by johnnyhopkinz, May 13, 2010.

1. #1 johnnyhopkinz, May 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2010
    Me and my friends like to buy a couple zips each summer so we don't end up spending $60 every couple of days.

We normally get a qp and have 4 airtight (plastic) jars made for keeping veggies and stuff fresh.

We don't blast through it that fast, will putting the rest of it in a freezer or fridge help keep it fresh without losing mass or anything like that?

We go through about 1 zip per week so imagine each zip will need to last one week longer than the one before it. At most it'll be sitting for a month.

I've seen a lot of threads about it but a lot of them consider long term as like 3 days to a week. Also I have never seen a consensus, a lot of people say no to freezing because the bud will crumble while other people keep saying no fridge because of mold possibility.

Just trying to see if we can get a consensus pick.

2. Foodsaver FTW