Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Long term affects?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sour desel, Sep 12, 2011.

1. If you smoke to much will there be any long term affects?

2. death

Er, well.. It's a weird subject because it largely depends on what type of person you are. It can be fine for some and then it can fuck with the head of others. Some people say they feel a bit spaced out after a while and something feels "off". There are no dramatic health effects though if that's what you're asking

3. Nope. The only thing long term is your lung capacity might decrease a few percent(2%?) I'm assuming, because all smoke is bad for you.

4. Long term effects of weed may be, great relationships with your friends, hilarious memories, and experiencing life in a new way.

Those don't seem too bad to me.

Your results may differ.

5. Yes, there is I'm afraid. You might end up developing a keen ability to use broken grammar.

This might affect you in the long run, but the effects of that wear off as soon as you realize the error of your ways. :D

6. First and foremost, make sure you validate anything anyone tells you about marijuana -- good or bad. There's plenty of truth-bending and flat-out lying about it, especially when it comes to a question like this.

My short answer would be probably, and they're probably going to be positive.

In my experience, any long-term effects of marijuana are for the better, and most result from being able to think with complete clarity when I'm high, which results in lessons that I take with me after the high's gone.

You can let marijuana negatively effect you, but in the same way you can play video games too much, or watch too much television, or eat too much bad food. Weed doesn't make you stupid / lazy, but you can use weed to make yourself stupid / lazy.

7. Agreed 100% sir!

8. That might be one of the best first posts I have ever read. Thumbs up to you sir.

9. your on the ball , read this op

10. Ok guys thanks