Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

long term affects if drink bong water?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Whatpottt123, Aug 18, 2019.

1. so they say bong water will really get u high. is it worth it?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. :lmafoe:................TOTALLY WORTH IT.......gets ya RIPPED!!! :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1

3. "So they say" who's that then?? Billys??? Drinking bong water won't do anything but probably make you gag lol

It will not get you high in any way.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. im running out of thc... down to 3g left, so i ask. i take for medical reasons, not for recreational tbh.

5. according to my tests as a 13 year old...

inconclusive!!

guess you gotta try it for yourself!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. I just threw up in my mouth a bit!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. You're starting to sound like a pathetic junkie between this and your other thread looking to inject or snort weed

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. First- snort the weed, then dip your nose in the bong water and inhale, this will help it dissolve in your nasal passages.

I read a post years ago about someone doing it and getting loaded. Thought about a friend who took great pride in not changing his bong water and maybe it will work. Bits of burnt/ decarbed weed are probably floating in the water.

It might be best to eat a big bowl of stems the day before to clean out your digestive tract

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. What exactly is your medical condition, @Whatpottt123 ? Low brain volume?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Think it through... If THC were water-soluble, would anybody use a water pipe to smoke weed?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. "DING DING DING"

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. #13 JKill, Aug 20, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
    so in one thread you say you've been smoking weed for over a decade, and then in the next thread your asking if drinking bong water can get you high?

I don't know why I'm surprised your trolling. your fucking profile picture is a troll.

You, Putin, Snyder, and Jeffersong should all get together. I bet you guys would all get along great.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Move to a legal state or grow ur own so u don’t have to go such extremes to catch a buzz.

14. That's disgusting

15. You will piss bong water forever ever ever ever

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Long term effects: Retardation

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. This guy is a troll (even his avatar is a troll LMAO). If we can exercise control and not reply to his posts, he'll leave

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. asking thc zombies to exercise control :jump::jump::jump:

i get replies and good entertainment within seconds of posting now!

19. :lmafoe: wtf... that is some hardcore stuff. ABSOLUTELY will get tou high

• Funny Funny x 2