Long story, Please read and help, I got caught

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GeneralBE47645, Jan 11, 2008.

1. so yesturday was really shitty, me and four others were on our way to boyne mountain in northern Michigan and we decided to smoke some blueberry on the way, so about an hour away from Boyne a cop pulled us over and I didnt have the registration becuase it was my moms car, while I was looking for the registration the cop saw my visine in the center glove compartment, then he said "okay this is gonna escalate to you going to jail if you dont give me that dope in your glove box" I didnt have any in there so I said I didnt, then he asked me if I had any in the car at all, I was not sure what to say so I said no, he went back to his car and another cop car pulled up so we were like "were fucked". So since I didnt have the registration the cop searched my car without consent and found my half oz of mids, my friends qtr of blueberry, 2 bowls and my bubbler. So I was the driver and since I lied to the cop he put me in cuffs and talked to my other friends, they gave up thiers without lieing so they were free to go with a court date, I on the other hand spent 8 hours in county lockup then posted bail and got a court date as well. So the point of this was to share my story and ask if anyone knows what the consequenes are. They said somthing about if we work with some drug patrol thing they will drop the charges, does anyone have any experiance they would like to share about what will happen to us.

2. if its your first offense you should be fine, They will probly offer you something like PTI (pre trial intervention), Its a pain in the ass and will probly cost you about 500, and they'll drug test u, but it should leave you with no criminal record... thats how florida is at least,,,,,,,,good luck toker

3. im not really sure what will happen for you, but friend got caught with like 2 grams in Pennsylvania and he got 6 months probation or a year i forget.

4. I dont know if this will affect anything but I have a felonious assault charge from a few years ago

5. so much for PTI good luck budday

6. just remember the rules of prison

on the first day you either gotta kick someone's ass or be someone's bitch

lol you'll be fine

7. if he searched without your consent then technically the confiscated shit cannot be used in court it has to be thrown out as evidence

8. To bad that blueberry and mids are getting tossed.

9. Good luck, let us know what goes down

10. If the driver can't come up with registration I'm pretty sure they can search it.

11. thats what fucked me over, I wish my mom would leave her registration in the glove box like a normal person:rolleyes:

I really wish I would have not put my visine in there, I'd be toasted right now

12. That is what we call a SNITCH around my way, don't get involved in that unless your really shook of catching a weed charge. You might get away clean from your trouble, but the dudes you help the cops set up will probably be a lil unhappy.

13. If you can't come up with the registration in PA anyways, the car driver can be put through a search since it's a law to have registration in your car with you. The visine only comes into play as paraphernalia. What they pulled off you and your friends are probably going to be submitted in court, which after the cops will probably blaze it.

If you're in PA, I've had friends who were caught and they had a year of drug screens, com service, and like a fine. But sometimes they will offer you a sub of going to MA, or some other rehab type of thing....

Just my two sense

14. Haha eye drops aren't paraphernalia...... :wave:

15. that sucks that cops a jackass. you know your in trouble when the cop refers to chonic as dope

16. searhing your car on the reasons that he can see vizeen is not probabl cause. even if you didnt have the regisration there is no reason for them to search your car based on that.