Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Long story, dunno what's going on.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Javy Dones, Jan 16, 2010.

1. #1 Javy Dones, Jan 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2010
    Okay, so I'm not exactly an apprentice toker haha, but I can't figure out how to explain what's happened that I can't toke anymore. K, so here it is.

I smoked weed for like, 4 months or so, pretty much everyday, like twice a day over the summer. I went away for a week, only got stoned once in that week. Came back and found out there was a HUGE drug bust by the cops and there was barely any weed left in the city. I still kept finding some to smoke, but after a week the quality of it all went way down to nothing. I'd smoke a nice fatty and not even get high whatsoever.

But then the very next week I got this dealer who was pretty much the only person left that I could find with weed. He was really sketchy though, and the weed kinda smelled funny but I didn't really think anything of it. It felt alright the first couple days, but then I started to get sicker and sicker from it.

Okay, then there was a day where I started smoking, but I put the joint out about halfway through it. I sparked it up again about half the day later after I had had four beer over the course of two hours so it didn't really do anything, but I just took one puff and it felt like something really weird went into my lungs so I stopped after that. So I lay down, and about five minutes later I felt something come on, extremely suddenly, and extremely strongly. Well, my heart started going crazy. Like way beyond normal. Pounding *really* strongly, and *really* fast. My head felt really weird, and so I looked in the mirror and my pupils were dilated to the point there was almost no blue left, and the whites were nearly totally red. The weirdest thing was that I couldn't feel anything. I took an epipen needle shot in case of an allergic reaction I thought it was cause it felt like my throat was gonna close over. But it didn't do anything and actually, I found it extremely weird that I felt no pain from the needle at all, especially when the first attempt I accidentally jammed it into my thumb. About an hour later it stopped as instantly as it started, and a couple minutes later I started shaking really bad for a while.

Anyway, I felt sick for the rest of the night, and wasn't much better the next morning. I felt the effects from my heart going so fast and it would burn and ache when I walked, and I had to just lay down all day. Actually it got alot worse when I decided to test the weed. I had never thought of smelling it up close before then, but at this point I thought it was laced with something, so I did just to see, and as soon as I smelled it up close I felt it go into my nose and start happening all over again. It took me several months to feel better, and only a couple weeks ago the paining in my heart finally subsided for the most part, but it's really weak, and I've had to do small exercises to work it back up, and it's still not even close to what it was.

So I tried it again about a month ago, I smoked a small joint to myself and I was alright, except I had alot of anxiety, but this time was definitely just weed. Then I tried it again last week and I broke into sweats and got all pale after I had a really un-weedlike hallucination of everything radiating a bunch of light after I took a very small hit from a lung someone handed me, but I was the only one this happened to.

So it's one big complicated huge story. I want to smoke weed and have it be just normal and fun like how I used to love it, but I don't know how to make it like that again, something always seems to be wrong or off or something after that one time. Just looking for some comments, or advice, or anything. Thanks.

2. sounds like you just oversmoked on some danks that you had not seen for a while. and lost your tolerence to.

3. Harsh stuff man.

First things first, consulting professional medical advice is always a good thing. Find a doc you can really trust or anyone who is able to prescribe shit. Doctors/PA's/Psychiatrist and possibly even pharmacist. Reason I say this is cuz they're most likely to know the drug side effects and up to date about these things. Sometimes not, who knows, but they're more knowledged. College professors ironically could help too if you know em. (I'm lucky to have both since I'm close to radical minded professors and have doctors and pharmacist in my fam)

Thats what I'd do anyways.

I'm curious if your green is laced or not. In your story, are you smoking the same weed that that drug monopolizer gave you? Or did you find other hooks and have same affects with em? Could be your body reacting adversely after a while(face it, weed hasn't gotten good treatment in the research field cuz of the Class I i believe)

Also, those side affects such as heart rate increase, hallucinations, sweats and stuff...Still characteristics of weed. Again, might be circumstantial such as the green you have(laced, strain/type, quality), your body reaction, mixing of two drugs(alcohol and weed), physical attributes of your body(age, weight, ethnicity)...Lotsa factors imo.

Hope you get better and find an answer. Keep smart and don't be like naive kids who think this is a wonder drug. God made it, but its still, in a sense, alien to our body

4. Yeah, up to the point where I got hit hard it was all that sketchy dealer's stuff. I'm sure it had something raunchy in it cause I felt the effects just from sniffing it the next day, you know? And the way it smelled and how that is totally not normal. lol. I don't think it was another drug cause it wasn't pleasant, it might've just been something toxic or something.

I know what you mean about the last times being normal, and it probably is just a reaction to not having had it for a while in connection to that horrible time, but what really freaked me out was the hallucination, and the thing was I had only had maybe a puff or two, practically nothing you know? I've hallucinated a bit before on weed, but never like this time. It was an extremely powerful one, and I couldn't see cause everything was shining at me really brightly, only for about 10 seconds though. It just felt way different, and way stronger than the ones I used to get. Just looking for a second opinion on that one. I'm feeling decent lately having mostly recovered I think at least.

5. it was ethier laced with pcp,or it was moldy weed. that's just what i'm feeling from what you said.just get different weed

6. I had a bad experience like that last night. I was at my friends house smoking a blunt. Mind you he has 3 cats because his family is in from upstate and I'm allergic to cats but i don't think that's what caused it. After we finish smoking, ( About a 1.5g Blunt ) My ears suddenly started ringing really loud to the point that i seriously thought i was going deaf and then i lost feeling in my body. He seems to think its the cold, my allergies and the fact i haven't smoked in two weeks is why i bugged out. It was crazy.... Just thought ide share

7. shit sucks when drug busts come around, all the good shit goes away so people try and pump any weed they can as fast as they can back on the streets which leads to schwag that moves really slow and stays around for months.

my advise start growing

as for what you smoked i got not a clue

8. well my friend i believe you were given laced weed and after that experience your scared to do it again so it doesnt feel good.

9. Even a lot of really experienced tokers occasionally have intense hallucination. About a month ago the lights were off a giant mushroom and dinosaur appeared and then it went away