(long) story about my shitty ass night

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by smartpartspb, Oct 25, 2009.

1. #1 smartpartspb, Oct 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2009
    so i was at a few parties last night. they were good. i was mad crunk just gettin my chill on. everything dies down in my area, so we decide to go to another town for a party.

we get there, everythings cool. im with like 6 guys 1 girl. 3 of them are m boys and 3 of them graduated last year and we just chill with them once in a while.

idk what really happened or why bc i was tanked but theyre teling us to leave the parties over. so were like no doubt whatever this is kinda wack anyways. we were just standing around drinkin our brews doing nothing just talkin to ppl and shit.

im outside the gate of this doods house my frinends are all down in the street walking to the car and i just hear some big guido dood talkin shit. so i stop and turn around and look at him like what the fucks this dood sayin?

whatever i dont want any trouble bc im tanked and when i get mad, i get fucking madddd when im drunk so i just walk away and i say to my friend bro ou hear this guy talkin shit?
    all of a sudden theyre outside the gate walking towards us. about 12 of them.

so im just tellin them chill out were leaving (thinking i dont wanna get our asses beat i kno only my 3 friends are gonna have my back and shit not the other kids im with so i kno were greatly outnumbered.

all of a sudden theres 6 kids swinging at my friend so i run in and strat throwing fists and i get rocked a couple of times so i run out of the circle and i hear them oh yo look at this faggot run.
    i turn around and theres 1 big ass guido dood running at me so i turn and try to cath this dood in his grill and he just rocks me and puts me on the floor. im holding my head (fetal position) taking blow after blow waiting for it to stop and my other friend is on the floor with 6 ppl kicking and punching him.

cops come and they dont do shit. everyone there was under 21. theyre all 20 were 18 and 19.
    absolutely nothing happens to them.the owner of the house. the owners mom was home. shit was mad fucked up. the cops told us "there was no one with beer in the house"
    fucking crazy.

my neck is killing me. my knee is killing me. i got cuts on my elbow. my finger is like broken. shiiiit man

2. sorry just realized, this should probably be in real life stories... if a mod can helpp me out

3. Moral of the story? Guidos are dicks.

But seriously, you must have done something for them to beat the shit out of you and your friends? People don't just randomly beat the shit out of other people.

4. nah yo i swear i was trying to be the fuck out. i took a look at these brolic ass doods and i was like yo im out idk why theyre talkin shit but i dont want none of it. and they just come out and they keep walking towards us. im about to get into the car and i just see my friend yellin and shi bc they tryin to get in his face.
    i swear absolutely no reason. i really didnt understand what the fuck they were all pissed about. they asked us to leave for no reason so we were leaving bc it was wack anyways

5. italian.gif

LOLOLOLOL.

Sorry to hear that dude. Drunk people suck.

6. its all good tho my boy knos who they are so you kno we gettin these dirty fucks

7. i knowww. damn guido.

drunk rage. gotta love it.

8. guide a molitov cocktail to his front yard/house