Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Long post but I need a veteran smokers advice.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by HdStoner, Mar 11, 2013.

1. #1 HdStoner, Mar 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2013
    Okay so a few weeks ago I picked up an ounce of Skywalker and Platinum Bubba ( A half of each) for 280$. My neighbor who is a small time dealer hooked up his connection for me. I don't sell myself and everything I buy is for my own consumption. Well my neighbor just so happened to be low on weed and asked me if I could do him a favor and front him a half. I've picked up from him and smoked with him countless times so it was no biggie for me. So boom I fronted him 14 grams. He cant run anywhere anyways and plus I know where he lives , obviously.

Now here is where things have gone a bit sour for me. I fronted him a half and all I asked for in return was an equal half back or my money(140$). Two weeks later I asked him if he had my weed or the money and he gets all defensive telling me he has to pay me back in small payments. I'm chill as fuck too so I say yeah that's cool bruh. Mind you I'm not at all upset at this point yet. I get it , he has kids, bills , yadda yadda yadda, fine. A few days later I go over and see that he picked up a half ounce of buds . So I confront him and ask him for a small payment. Just fyi I come over as a friend not a collector trying to get his shit you feel me. This foo offers me a payment of one gram and tells me alright well that's 20 bucks off what i owe. He could tell that i was getting upset. So hes like well 2 for 30. Fuck I'm furious at this point ! I bought that ounce with my own three bill(almost) He got his shit at an ounce discount 10$ a gram with a small payment plan and now hes trying to hustle me. I was soo mad I just walked away. I'm not an easy person to upset.

2. Be straight up with him... you gave him this much, and the deal was he gives you this much. Thats all there is to it. Dont let this get in the way of your friendship though.. some bud isnt worth that. The way i keep arguements out of the question is when my friends ask for some when they are dry i give them small amounts that way money is never an issue and can usually be repaid with a nice smoke session. All in all just be honest with him keep the tempers down and just have a man to man talk. Good luck! Report back!

3. Beat the shit out of him

4. Just talk to him seriously and tell him how you feel. I
    If that fails, beat his ass.

5. #5 aPersonUponaHill, Mar 11, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2013
    Tell him you want 140 dollars, next time know better than to front broke motherfuckers weed, or front anyone anything at all. Tell him he has a week since he is buying weed rather than paying his debt to you or give you something worth double 140 so you can sell it to a pawn shop and get your money.

The only people you even consider fronting to are people with a job and who you know are responsible with their bills, and ones where you know you can find them if you have to come looking. I only have ever let one person slide and they came to me wanting to pay to make it right after months of not seeing each other. I didnt really care it was 45 dollars and I had known him since childhood.

6. i would have told him to give me the money or that half ounce or hes gonna be getting some popo at his door

7. That's almost never a good answer. Bringing in the police is the equivalent of going nuclear. Nothing good will come of it, and both parties will get burned.

8. Learn your lesson. I've lost friends over less. Kind of grosses me out how some people can be so evil.

9. tell him he's an irresponsible prick and should give you your money back. if he doesn't then don't even associate with the fuck anymore

10. Fuck his wife/gf.

11. If he's able to sell a gram for $20, just request that you be paid back in cash. Both win, right? You get your money back, and he is able to repay you in the method he probably assumed he could.

12. You know and i was just trying to be neighborly by doing that for him. I've lived next to him for ten years. You would think that there would be some mutual respect.

13. yall must be white lol..i would've came back with my strap on his lil bitch ass..niggs get killed over shit like that..man up and let him know what the deal is..he knew what he was getting himself into. That was ya hard earned money and he treating you like a lil biiitch

14. Let us know how this story plays out

15. Your sig is making my mouth water.

16. This post gave me cancer.

17. Sounds either like one of those cowards with an ego who will keep pushing you until you show some real emotions then he'll back down and act all "friendly" and shit, or he wants you to snap so he'll have an excuse to not pay you back.

If I was in your shoes I would only accept money (no bud) and take whatever he has to offer, whether it's 10 dollars a week or 30 dollars a month. Since you live close to each other, know each other and you're not in need of the immediate money, I'd give it some time. When you've been fully refunded break all contacts with him.

Just don't lose your cool, sounds like that's what he wants you to do.

18. I'm not white for one not that even matters and yeah people do die over trivial shit like this but I think any non fucked up human being would realize you don't take someones life over petty shit.Ever. My friend from elementary just got murdered recently over the smallest amount of money like it makes me sick to even say. People want to act all hood and reckless but real men handle shit with dignity.

19. I guess I'm keeping it too real..you a grown ass man and he tryna play you..HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS GETTING HIMSELF INTO..thats on him..and then he bought weed for himself? Cmon man you know that ain't right..

20. #20 HdStoner, Mar 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2013
    I'm barely mid twenties but yeah I'm trying to be an adult about it. Look I already bought myself another O , I'm not tripping about not having trees to smoke. I have a Job and have good cash flow. Its' not about money or bud , it's about fucking principle.I know this dude has no job and has kids so I get that his hustle is selling and making money. It's more about the fact that i did this guy a favor and he tried to come up on me.

He could have paid me back in few months a gram a week W/e and I wouldn't have really cared but when he tried to make money off me that just crossed the line.