long overdue sig overhaul. opinions wanted...

Discussion in 'General' started by Digit, Jun 6, 2003.

1. is it too much? over the top? detracting from the message? message too long? mixed message?

lets hear it...
    let the constructive critique ensue........

2. Why didn't you add pollmaster to it??

It would be complete then!!!!!!!

3. its not really something i wanna sign off with, i just want it to be known that I AM THE POLL MASTER MWUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUUUUUU!

and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...and besides, repitititititition detracts from the main message...

RAAH!
    went a bit crazy on the ole Ctrl V!

4. what was the main message?

5. Digit... sir poll master..... Why wasn't this topic a poll????

Are you slipping into reality again???

6. He's so cheesy, I can't watch him without crackers

7. i mean! REALITY! Hhahahahaaaaaaa.

digit, I like the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors, the colors gotta love that ctrl+v

8. hard as it is to believe, it is possable for me to make a post without resorting to making it a poll.

hehehe, crackers.
    i might be cheesy from time to time, but its good cheese isnt it... its mozarella. tell me i'm mozarella baby! (and i promise i'll never say that to a woman when in bed! lol)

9. OH GOD NO! pleeeeeeease say that to a woman when youve got her in bed! I wanna hear the reaction! hahaha! (sry digit, but I know its not gonna be me babe! lol ;) ) I know a good digit story would come from that!
    So lay it on thick! the real thick gooey kinda cheesy lines are what the ladies like to hear! hhhhahaha! :D

10. okies sensi, i promise to give you the lowdown should i ever say "tell me i'm mozzarella baby!" in the throws of passion. u neva know... i might get a "YOU ARE MOZZ MOZZ MOZZ-A-REH-LLA DIH-GEE-BAY-BEE!

lol

be warned sensi, i might try to prove you wrong and sneek into your bedroom window, slide under the covers and wake you up with a 120dB megaphone to scream:
    "CALL ME MOZARELA BABY!"

11. YOUVE been reading my diary too!!!!!!! I must stop writing about my turnons and sex life in that thing!

12. arg!!! is it just me, I cant click, or copy and paste any links! they wont open! I keep getting the ewwwworor page :/ :(

13. it's a veritable rainbow of things you want people to read...

14. thnx zia.. i needed someone to say that.

so... what must go?

-If Ignorance is bliss, give me Agony
    is definately staying. originally thought up by me, and it says so much for my approach to life.

-Time flys when your not in pain or prison.

i think this one came from Nol Van Shaik, i first saw it shortly after when colin (davies) had been put in prison and the Stockport Dutch Experience had been closed by police only to be re-opened by members of the public. at that time it had such relevance as Colin, was both (in pain and in prison) and i took it on myself to use this line as my sig as a reminder to all us tokers and wanna be actavists that there is a great deal of urgencey to our cause. something i think we should all be reminded of daily.

-Educate yourself so you may educate others.

not sure, but i think i got this from cannabis.com the place that started me down my path of activism. like the first line, this say alot for my philosophy on life.

-Politicians say or do the most rediculous things but do so seriously, Comedians say or do the most serious of things but do so comicaly.

addapted from a conversation held by reebo and Dihlen (spl?) in Babalon 5. it speaks for itself.

-If "they" "shut me up", I must have been right. If "they" don't "shut me up", Then their mind control is in place correctly and i've been saying all the correct things to either conform to the party line and the system or misdirect from the unbelievable, horrible truth.

the new one. like the first line, this came from me and me alone. it is too long though, and currently stands as the main candidate for removal. hmm, it needs work to be a competitor. i think my cousin has a similar sentiment said better with a quote from propaghandi.

i think i should make a poll to see which are most popular.
    ARGH! what am i saying!? i've never been a slave to popularity, and im not about to strat now. 'tis the road to vanity.

15. Digit...this is what I think:

-If Ignorance is bliss, give me Agony...you can't lose this.

-Time flys when your not in pain or prison....you need this one too.

16. Politicians say or do the most rediculous things but do so seriously, Comedians say or do the most serious of things but do so comicaly

destroy this...

keep ignorance and educate

and hey kids look at my sig for what he means...