Long night of drinking resulting in me having AIDS.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ChillnSmoke, Jun 12, 2009.

1. :( Alcohol Induced Drizzle Shits.

2. Damn, the ones that sting the butthole..

3. Damn, those are the worst. When I read the title i thought u caught the disease, but i c what u did thar :p

4. Yep, I usually call that "Cajun butt"

5. Around here, we call that, "You drunk dickshit, I can't believe you just fucking shit all over my couch! Get the hell out of my apartment before I toss your dumb ass out the window!"

6. Uh, I sit on a toilet. Not everyone that drinks is an asshole.

7. I laughed my ass off at the title and came to post. I was going to say I laughed my ass off but I shouldn't have and sorry and good luck with your AIDs.

Sorry to hear about the shits...

Fibre might help...

8. I used to drink heavily everynight. I used to hate having the shits at work.

9. lol i think he was joking

10. Yeah drinking a lot at night usually results in ringsting or the ring of fire in the morning. That's happened a few times at work, but getting paid to shit is fine with me!

11. Great man.

12. im feeling it this morning after a night of uncontrolled munchies, dammit, takes over my head.:mad:

13. Damn, you have the mud butt :(. Beer shits blow.

14. drank fireball last night , if you think beer shits sting think again pal its like salt on a wound i even walk funny:p

15. Only about what we call it. Seriously, I had to get a new couch.

16. Hershey squirts anyone?

17. Yeah. You get a couple of six packs and vodka, go home, sit down on the toilet and drink there :p

18. yea beer shits are no bueno

19. Lol sad titles always lead to poo somehow.

20. DAMN. everytime i finish drinking and i have AIDS. i think about this thread.

well fuck bump this shit, i wanna hear some stories....

well heres mine, i´m in paragauy, and just went to the restaurant of the hotel and tried some of the countries beer, and i feel my butthole burning already. uh OHHHH!