Long live Sneak-a-tokes !

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Cajun4Cannabis, May 28, 2016.

1. Just got this in the mail today, and I'm stoked!! Although i paid $25 shipping for a $15 piece it was well worth it. (Shipped from B.C. to Louisiana). Its a GEAR 10mm glass on glass sneak a toke. I'm using organic cotton and joint wax , holds about a 1/2 gram in the bowl. This thing hits like a beast! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]Good luck finding one yall!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. U put cotton in the end? They have these at my headshops but i thought the weed would fall out easily outside

• Like Like x 1
  3. You're on a whole different level of shit I've never seen. Cotton? I've never used a hemp wick either. I feel like I'm missing out on some interesting shit. I wouldn't even know what to do with your stuff there.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Yes, organic cotton by s i pipes. No worries, your herb cant fall out.

5. I might pick one up

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hey Ti Pipe, yea man the organic cotton will catch some of the resin/tar to keep your lungs fresh. The jointwax i mentioned is almost like chapstick but its a harder wax. It keeps the joints on the pipe locked in(use very little). THE Hempwick prevents inhaling butane directly from the lighter. Its made of hemp fibers and beeswax. I got on this filtering kick about 3 yrs ago. Such a smoother and healthier way to burn.[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. You can save up your used cotton balls and make poor mans hash by soaking them in iso :roflmao:

• Like Like x 3
  8. howdy stink! :wave:

9. blJcJsQKQjGARx7rLGQg_Whale Hello.gif

• Like Like x 1
  10. That's awesome man, might have to pick up that piece when I'm done with my tolerance break!

11. #12 IRON-EYES, May 30, 2016
    Last edited: May 30, 2016
    link to product X

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yo BreakfastBurger, you say theres a LHS that carries these near you? Do you have a link or contact # ?

13. Its a store. I dont know there number. Its not gear glass but its a sneak a toke

14. Ok, trying to find more of these same ones. Thanks.

15. Why is there cotton in your one hitter? I have never seen anybody try to make a filter for a bowl that they use when they smoke bud

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. I would think the cotton grabs the thc in the smoke wasting most of the weed

Sent from my LGLS740 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1