Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Long island, valley stream :)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jojo11416, Oct 1, 2010.

1. new here looking for some chill people :)

2. not sure how old you are but man it seems like everyone smokes on long island. you people that is. youll find someone

3. Im 20. Yeah im pretty sure since i see blunt wraps on every sidewalk :)

4. Welcome to the city man! :smoke:
    should have posted this in intro, but its all good. :cool:

5. Welcome bro! dont mind the people here....... where u from originally?

6. whats gud ..I used to live in valleystream too..but i come back every summer .... wat part u live near?

7. actually im a female lol and i just moved to valley stream from queens

8. haha o damn my b :/ !!! yea queens i hear ya, can def be way different from LI, valley stream is a nice town tho, how are you liking the island so far?

9. I have family in Valley Stream but no one you could smoke with...

10. I don't live in Vally Stream, but I live in Baldwin. Always cool when you see people from GC that are on the Island. Welcome :D

11. im chill. buy long island is a long way awayl.

12. whats goood? :].

13. Nothin been tryna find a good dealer in long island. Haven't had much luck :(