long hair or short hair

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BillyBongThortn, May 17, 2003.

?

long hair or short hair?

1. guys: i like my chick with short hair

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. guys: i like my chick with long hair

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. guys: i could give a shit less

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. girls: i like my guy with short hair

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. girls: i like my guy with long hair

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. girls: i could give a shit less

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. l love bald heads,:D

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. what can i say... i was gifted with really nice hair. i never really needed to do alot of \'management\'. but i think the length has tested that to the extreme... and its about time i started taking better care. i will. it will get the care and attention it deserves.

2. i too am giffted with thick naturly nice hair....

but i work outside in the sun and weather all day so with out conditioner....my hair does not like me

3. i like my chiks with long hair baby oh yeah!!!

4. hehe... this is getting to be like my life when i was 14...

...now where did i put my beating-back-the-chicks-stick?

:p

am i finally getting over my ugly ducklin stage or sumthin?
    idkwtf.

5. yeah, digit. we have the same length hair:D

6. yeah thc101, i hear that... the last part anyways.
    i lost count how many empty shells i\'ve backed away from.

7. now shes got the right idea!! ;)

8. I think i like you more and more every post......

9. personally, i think its impossible for a chick to look hot w/ short hair, theres just something that doesnt do it for you. long hair is a must... that is of course my opinion

10. look like thier always wearing tuxedo\'s?

edit: i also hear they love bud ice.... \'doobey doobey dooo\'...

11. ^^^to stay off topic briefly:I enjoy singing that while in the stall of a public restroom, not only does it reverberate really good, but it gets some really amusings looks when you come out.

As for hair, I have no preferance on women. My hair has been long most of my life, but it\'s so curly and thick that it shrinks up and looks shorter than it really is. I recently got tired of my dreads and had the wife whack em all off except one in the back, just couldn,t part with it yet. The rest is only about a half inch long and boy does my head feel naked.

12. HIGH All, long hair on women for me mmmmmm.....me I go long for a while then Rocdog shaves me good *LOL*

13. HIGH All, aaahhhhh it feels sooo good woody...been sex months since being shaved.

14. damn... i ran out of whitty things to say....:( lol

its actually lyrics from a slug song, a drug referance and kinda the tootsie roolll pop thing all rolled into once nice lil signiture.....

15. hair on women for me, shoulder length is the best. Some girls look great with longer hair, some girls look great with shorter hair. but shoulder length is always a safe bet.

My hair personally is long, about a foot. I\'m gonna dread it eventually. Probably once i get a job then i wont have to worry about the actually getting hired part for awhile.

16. 06-06-2003 05:59 PM

^ The exact date and time I decided to start growing my hair, thanks to this thread! (Look back to page 3 if you\'re curious). It\'s been about 10 months now, here\'s what it looks like...

...with a serious case of hat hair...

17. In case you were shaken by that horrifying image, don\'t worry. I wear a hat in public and part it at work. This is what I normally look like...

18. as long a girl has a cute face and at least decent body, she can have whatever hair she wants, heh.

mine is about down to my shoulders . . . its gettin curlier as it gets longer though.

19. I like shaved heads and bald heads.I like a mean looking guy.

20. I\'m just the oppisite. I like long hair on everyone. Mine is about to my shoulder blades and headed south. No offense but to me a guy with a shaved head used to look like a skinhead neo nazi but now looks like a cancer victim. (My wife died of cancer after losing her hair to kemo. Now my neighbor is in the same fix. I can\'t forget the image though its been 6 years.)

Having said that I must also say that I believe that everyone, male or female should wear their hair any goddamn fucking way the want it. I sure as hell do! If it\'s long, just be careful not to set it on fire when you\'re lighting up!!

:smoke:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.