Long distance weird kinda thing.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Indi420, Feb 19, 2013.

1. #1 Indi420, Feb 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2013
    I've been seeing this woman for about 6 years on and off. She lives north of me. In a different country.

I really care about her obviously I mean 6 years but I've been doing this thing where I go live there for 6months then come back to the us because of laws.

I've done it like 3 times and supposed to go back there for another 6 months in 3 more months and I just don't think I want to. I'm tired of moving back and fourth this has been keeping me from having a stable job and life and she refuses to live in the US.

Basically the point is, is that I care about her and love her. She does for me too but I don't see this weird pattern changing any time soon.

I'm thinking I'm going to tell her I'm not coming back. I'm in my mid 20s and need to establish something for myself. I graduated college and want to continue my education and work "in carpentry" but I just can't do that with this 6 month on and off thing.

Now the catch is, She is kind of one of those crazy chicks who would straight up like do the whole crazy ass thing. She like freaks the fuck out big time with the whole like I don't wanna live anymore bullshit and stuff like that.

Damn this blows. Weird story.

Like I can't even work there. I just work here at home and save a bunch of money to go there but I'm just really really tired of it.

anyways. I'm pretty baked and was just thinking about how lame it is to have to move every 6 months. What do you guys and gals think?

Oh and she nags constantly.

2. Id say the best thing to do is either end it or have u considered trying to move up by her?

3. pics of her or its not worth it

4. I'm staying for sure. I got a good job and my friends are near by everythings going well.

Why fuck it up for the third time.

I'll pass.

Feels good.

5. Dude, I can't believe you've done that 3 times already. That's sooo stressful. And she hasn't don't it once? Sounds like you're willing to put way more into it than her. You're doing the right thing man.

6. marry her or let her go

its the only way

7. Why do you have to go for 6months at a time? There are all kinds of LDR. People work at seeing each other every weekend or make a long weekend a month. And it can happen back and forth, one month you go there for a long weekend, the next month she visits you.
    This all assumes you want this relationship enough to keep working at it.
    But based on how you describe her, why bother. Thankfully you are in a different country from her. Which means its that much harder for her to bother/nag/annoy you when you break up with her. Its easier to ignore someone when they are far away.

8. All depends on the pussy bro.

9. it's over 2000 miles away

10. seems like you feel forced to go see her at this point. forced to put all this effort into making it work, when she puts in none, even makes it more work for you with nagging, and not only that, but tries to make you conform to what she wants by freaking out drama-queen-style over things.

all these things desensitive you to your relationship. i'd say just end it, because it's not worth it. you're young, plenty of fish in the sea, yadda yadda yadda. nobody should have to work this hard to make a relationship work. it takes all the fun out of it, which is really the whole point right?

11. Okay, thats pretty far. But holy f#@k why would you even get started with a relationship with someone so far? And you're pretty young too. This situation just spells trouble all the way through. its never a good idea to carry on a relationship with someone you think is a crazy ass chick. Try to find someone closer, maybe in your neighborhood?

12. #12 Indi420, Feb 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2013
    I'm not going back. Not ever.

Had a friend throw my passport in his safe and he vowed not to give it back.
    :smoking:

Thanks for the help guys it actually did make a difference. Everyone I talked to basically said the same thing you guys did.