Long Distance Relationships.

Discussion in 'General' started by Durchii, Nov 11, 2005.

1. Well, I was just wondering if anyone else here can handle a long distance relationship. Me for example, I'm in Colorado and my girl is from Alberta, Canada.. We've been together for almost 2 years and see eachother every couple months until I can save the money and move up there. I'm going to go to culinary institute there as well *Anyone got the munchies, come one over ^^) And I wouldn't trade her for the world. I was just curious because I know alot of people who couldn't handle a distance relationship. Think you could? Just curious.

2. i live in colorado to bro

hah im up by denver tho

but hey its only about an hour and a half drive lol

but ya i could handle as long as i saw her as much as u do like every couple of months

thats pretty good actually for bein that far away

enjoy canada once u move there

3. i saw my fiance (now husband) more often than you, but we handled it pretty well. if you are both committed, it'll work out fine if its meant to =)

4. nah, i couldn't handle it...hope it works out for you though..

5. I'm handling a long distance deal right now. It's hard as hell, though. Hopefully it won't be long distance for much longer.

I hope you get the money saved soon, Durchii. :)

6. been there done that. had a 3 year relationship that became long distance almost right when we started dating. i got out of it and have been living the life in my hometown since.

7. my bias opinion is no, just because from experience it didnt work out

8. I'm in one now too...its tough but it can be done.

Good luck!

9. I dont know man. I dont think I would be able to. I mean, in a situation like that, all my thoughts would prolly be "The cup is half empty". I would think everything on the negative side, etc etc. Thats just me I guess.

But hey, if everything is going great for you, then done lose her. Hope everything goes well for you.

By the way, I got a craving for some goooood shrimp scampi, what could you do for me? :D

10. Shrimp Scampi? haha I'm on it my brother!

11. Hehe, good shit! :hello:

Off topic: Seeing in your sig, you play Quake 4. So tell me, how is it? I was thinking of getting it for PC, but then I said to myself maybe ill get it for Xbox 360 if I end up getting.