Long Distance Relationships work?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Xch4ng3, Mar 20, 2012.

1. i guess... we've been together 6 months and never had a problem.

2. Buy a bunch of buds for the boat ride, chill at her place for the night, tap her out, and call it quits man. You get an adventure + pussy outta it :smoke:

3. fuck yeah ha

4. This sounds like a pretty good idea. ;)

5. I'm in a long distance relationship with the love of my life. We will have been together for a year in May. After knowing each other online for almost 8 months I flew half way across the country to meet him. And do I regret it? Nope, not at all. I really do believe I have found the man I will marry. So he happened to live 1451 miles away? I still had to give it a chance. We are trying to close the distance after the summer. I am very sexual, have I cheated? Nope, I can wait a couple months to have sex with my partner, my best friend and a man I know loves me completely.

OP, you're young but I say go for it. Give it a bit of time first and if at the end of 6 months or something you still get that love feeling with this girl than take a shot but dont give up too much in pursuit of this relationship.

Long distance relationships arent for everyone. They take a lot of compromise and hard work but if the girl is really worth it than so are all the trials and tribulations.

6. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. It worked for me and now I'm happily married. Go figure.

7. They can, but they cannot last forever.

My friend had a long distance relationship for about a year they only met up once (for a whole month) that year. And now they're living together, but it was really hard but they kinda knew that after that year they'd be together again.

Basically, unless at some point in the future, a set date on the callander you guys are going to be living in the same place it wont last for more than a year.

8. Naw I mean like... they go around irl and fuck other guys, haha. I never really expected it to work out, just enjoyed having someone to chat to (Also liked getting pictures of them nude with my name on their breasts. Is that so wrong?!). Not really worth the effort, none of it will ever work out. Now I stick to real life, since I learned my lesson.

Hopefully OP reads my post and re-considers, but hey, his choice! :hello:

9. It actually turns out that she moved to her x-bf's house about 3 times costing around 800$ each time before they broke up because he has an asshole personality (He was my best friend at some point) and she just told me this now. She flied all the way to BC! Thanks for you comment though, I hope everything goes smooth from here on out. :p