Long distance relationships don't work

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BustinJustin, Aug 2, 2009.

1. So, I found out that *insert title here* last night.

I met this girl online a couple of months ago. I know what you're thinking "Well, obviously it's not gonna work if you met her online." But she's actually a friend of a friend that I know personally, she just doesn't live in my city. Anyways, we started talking and really hit it off. She turned out to be a really awesome person. She's a huge stoner, a musician, an artist, very smart... She's also incredibly hot. Pretty soon she started calling me 'baby' and we would call each other every once in a while and have a nice long chat. I was pretty smitten, and so was she.

But last night, she admitted she got a boyfriend yesterday and that she'd been hung up on me, but eventually caved in because she knew that we could never work. She lives in another city, in another state adjacent to me and I was planning to visit her later this month or early next month. I even drew a picture of her, GC! Fuuuck.

It sucks balls that she happens to live in another city. If we lived closer, GC...

TL;DR I meet a girl on MySpace. We end up liking each other. We talk for a few months. She admits she has a boyfriend. I feel like dog shit.

When I found that out last night I had about 8 cones (bowls) in the space of an hour. So, today, I'm gonna get royally high all day to "ease the pain," right? I hope you blades are having a lot better luck at love then I am.

Anywho, have a good day, Blades! Keep tokin'.

2. I met a girl at a concert then talked to her friend on aim and texts for months and I seriously loved the girl before I met her then I met her and we dated for 9 months so it can work
    but long distances suck mine was 40 minutes away wasn't to bad

3. You just gotta not act blown towards her online. Just talk to her every day as usual, and go visit her anyway. She'll be broken up with him buy then once she realizes how much of a jerk he is.

I'm tellin you man if you believe it will happen. Just don't be a crybaby.

4. I say still go and see her may change her mind
    :D

5. ya nobody like a crybaby...
    or you can find another girl that lives somwhere close..

you sound young to me. there plenty of girls out there...
    fuck em all once and the easy ones twice:rolleyes:
    there will be meny more

6. Thanks guys. I will. I'll keep talking to her. Hopefully she'll come around. Hopefully.

I didn't react hugely. I was kind of like "Oh, that's nice" when she told me.

Yeah, I'm only 18. I might start looking for a girl a bit closer to me. Hahah, will do. Thanks, man.

7. Nah man, don't even talk to her again. Bitch is whack anyway.