Long Distance Relationship.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Xch4ng3, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Your so nice!

2. Alright duder, I honestly think you're better off without her. Ive been in long distance relationships before and when they get to that point it's hard to make it work again.

She says she sorry but she might just want to contol you again. I don't know this girl but that's what I get out of it. Id tell her to fuck off.

But if you realllllly wanna try to make it work again, slowly ease in to talking with her. Don't blow up her phone or anything. Take it slow again. Send her a message saying good morning, maybe text back and forth for a little bit and then tell her you gotta go and you'll hope to here from her later. If you don't though, don't freak out. She's probably busy.

But you really need to learn how to control you emotions man. Don't scare the shit out of her again or she'll be gone.

3. That was probably the most pathetic thing I have ever read. You're unbelievably lucky have a girlfriend in the first place if this is how you act.

4. Sluts.

5. It's not really lucky to have a girlfriend. Sorry.

6. [quote name='"Xch4ng3"']

It's not really lucky to have a girlfriend. Sorry.[/quote]

The grass is always greener

Just appreciate what you have dude

7. Amen to this! :)

8. That was the longest text argument I've ever read in my life.

If I were her, I would be annoyed as all hell..

CHELSEA GET ON SKYPE
    SKYPE SKYPE SKYPE GET ON SKYPE
    I WANNA TALK TO U NOW CHELSEA GET ON SKYPE NOW OR ELSE

Sounds to me like ya'll need a break.. Like.. A permanent one

9. lol I know it sounds annoying but there was a lot going on before all this.

10. Bro, it was just annoying to have to read all that. I can't imagine what the both of you feel. A LDR is hard enough as is, why go through all this immature drama?

I'm going to have to agree with Full Melt on this one, no matter what your circumstances were before..

"Y U PUT HALO OVER ME? GET ON SKYPE SKYPE SKYPE
    PLZ GET ON SKYPE GOTTA TLK 2 U ITS REAL IMPORTANT
    GET ON SKYPE NOW I NO UR NOT FEELIN WELL LETS JUST
    TALK IT OUT SO GET ON SKYPE I WILL MAEK U FEEL BETTER
    GET ON SKYPE NOW OR ELSE ILL DUMP U"

Man.. I would've just been like "alright, well, I hope you feel better. when you're ready to talk, i'll be here. love ya" and left it at that.. Not dragging it out for days begging her to talk to me and generally being as annoying as possible.

By the way she's talking to you, it seems to me like she's not interested in being your girl anymore dude. I can't say I blame her either..

You told her yourself you don't want to lose her, yet it seems you're doing everything in your power to do so

11. Ill be nice....and dishonest for you...

Your perfect for each other! You will eventaully work things out, have two kids, a boy and a girl, were they will have a lovely life in your house with a swimming pool just outside the city, and you can drink cocktails on the deck in the summer as you watch your mexican gardener casually flirt with your daughter....