long delayed shroom trip report

Discussion in 'General' started by syntax13, Jun 26, 2006.

1. A few weeks ago myself and some friends were able to get some shrooms from one of my hookups. They were some homegrown golden teachers. The first time we did them, me and my friend john split 2.8 grams. We chewed them up and washed em down with orange juice, because I was told by my hookup that like the vitamin c or calcium or something helps it enter your system...or something like that. I'll find out exactly what it is later. Anyway, I was told it would take about an hour to kick in, but after 20 minutes my stomach tightened up and I got all giddy, probably partially the excitement of knowing I'm about to trip, but I was startin to get all giggly and whatnot. We rolled a 1.4 gram crip blunt and walked out in this field that is about a mile long and 50 yards wide. We sat down and smoked the blunt with 2 other friends who had not eaten any shrooms because 1 didn't want to and the other couldn't afford any. After getting super baked our trip really skyrocketed. I keep telling my friends that people were coming (i could hear people walking and talking to eachother) but they assured me there wasn't anyone nearby. Bear in mind this is late at night and it is pitch black out. At this point I'm still having some mild auditory hallucinations (mostly dogs barking, occasionally hearing something someone didn't say). Right as the auditory hallucinations started I started laughing uncontrollably. I also saw some flashing lights and a few trails, but overall didn't really have any hallucinations. Bellowing, yelling laughs. I have never laughed so hard or so long in my life. Me and john went and walked around the woods a little while laughing our asses off. We shined a flashlight and looked at our eyes and our pupils were like saucers, not to mention extremely red. We then headed back to my friends house and i grabbed a sharpie and paper and drew some shit, which at the time seemed amazingly good to me. I don't know what I did with it but wish I still had it. I went into the computer room and watched my non-shrooming friend play Call of Duty: UO. I didn't like the blood and shooting though so I left. We went and munched on a shitload of food and then chilled on his couch and watched some trippy music videos on on demand. 30 Seconds to mars and a couple others that I don't remember the titles of. After the shrooms had mostly worn off, i had this weird feeling where everything that came to mind I said. It was like I could only think about it if i talked it. Weird shit.
    The next day the two friends who didn't do it before got some money and we called up my guy and everyone got 1.4 grams, and me and john got a couple grams extra for free since he said our tolerance would have raised. We all downed our shrooms along with a bottle of orange juice, and went and sat at a bench in this wooded area by the library, again, laughing our asses off, except for john who said he didn't feel anything. Our night was fairly uneventful though, very fun nonetheless, but I won't go into too much detail. I've gotten the point across about what the trip was like. Everyone tripped, including myself, just as hard if not harder than the night before, except for john. Apparantly his body build a huge tolerance from the night before. I can sum up that night by saying we basically just wandered around aimlessly, borrowing the winn dixie old people carts and driving all over the place before taking them back. We would have looked completly insane driving around the parking lot in those little carts, laughing our asses off and running into eachother.

I have to say those were two of the best nights of my life, and if you ever get the chance to do shrooms, go for it.