Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

long day

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by kindbudhero, Dec 15, 2005.

1. I have recently been staying at my parents cause it's christmas time and all and i've been staying in my old room toking up just like old times and it felt good to be back were it all started. Well i go make rounds to blockbuster, burger king, and the old head shop . I get back ,go down in my old room and my pipe and weed is gone.. I think who could of comitted such a crime. So i go upstairs and ask my mom if she took it casue she dosnt care ands he replies "no" so i then know who took it, my dad so i ask her why would he this she tells me i was mad at me for somthing so i go to his room snoop around with no avail. So then i talk to my mom some more and get her to slip on were it was go to his closet find my weed and pipe take it back replace real weed with oregano, rosemary stems and italian seasoning in the same jar my weed used to be. Later that night my dad comes home and says "how does it feel to be robbed stoner?" i replie with "fine hows the weed?" he said "havent tryed it yet maybe later i will smoke" it all so i walk down stairs for a while come back up see my dad at the table roling a joint of the fake shit so i sit down and watch him light it up and take a hit which was almost pricelss just casue of his face but the best part he tryed to play it off was the best part he then replies with the remark "good shit" and i just day "you think its good now just try it on a pizza" and i get up and go down in my room and have a nice phat bowl of my green

2. Haha, purty funny.

3. That's classic.

4. heh Good times. Good times. Great story!

Hi DP. :smoke:

5. Dude you should've pulled out your weed and been like fine dad you smoke my chronic i'll smoke the oregano and italian seasoning.

6. good stuff

7. thats classic, if only i could get my rents to smoke the real shit, let alone some actual herbs... lol

8. Haha. "its even better on a pizza"

9. musta felt great to get back at him, i hate when people steal stuff, especially family

10. lmao hahah. good one.

11. wtf is that 'how does it feel to be robbed stoner'.. but ut got him back haha

12. hahaha so good

13. lmao, fuckin awesome dude. great story. :smoke:

14. stoner dad and a stoner son

15. no wonder why you posted it in the "seasoned" tokers forum.....LOL

muahahahahah

get it? ...cuz oregano is a seasoning

16. lol good story man that made me laugh

17. Lol good story

18. Haha, thats pretty cool.