long day.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by imBaked, Mar 3, 2010.

1. so i wake up today and it's like any other day. do my morning shit and i decide to head over to a buddies house i go to all the time. he's also my dealer.
    so i round a corner and to my surprise there's police tape around the house all the way to the other side of the street, and about 5 cruisers. my first thought of course is a bust, but i notice my buddy and his roommates standing around, an ambulance, and a bloody pile of clothes in the middle of the street.

my friends roommates are junkies, and have lots of other addict friends. a week or so ago one of their friends was withdrawing and broke, and decided to rob another friend of ours at knife point for 2 big reds (35mg hydromorphone) which is only about 60 bucks. for the past while the friend who was robbed is talking about how he's going to stab the guy next time they meet.
    that time obviously was today, in my friends/dealers house. they were all just hanging out when the junkies friend came by and all hell broke loose.
    here's what went down;
    C and F were the ones who were robbed for their pills. D is the one who did the robbing.
    C is at the top of the stairs with a hammer, D is on the stairs halfway up, and F is at the bottom. D sees C with a hammer coming at him, and just laughs. D manages to quickly disarm C somehow and now has the hammer, saying everyone should calm down and he won't swing. at this time F comes up from behind and shanks him in the back, peircing the lung.

all afternoon there were cops parked outside the house, not letting anybody in on either side of the house (duplex or w/e) and it's only a matter of time before they search the house with dogs. we're all standing outside the house for hours trying to figure out how to get my friends drugs out of the house safely so he doesn't get taken down in all this bullshit. nobody has the balls to sneak in and do it though.
    i eventually go around the block, sneaking to the back of the other side of the house belonging to the neighbours. i go in their back door, slip into the basement which connects to the other side of the house, and i quietly work my way to my dealers room. i snag his half pound of beasters and his half ounce of choice dank nuggets he's been collecting. turns out i'm a hero and my dealer now isn't going to be charged and i'll end this long ass story here.

thanks if you read, just needed to share.

2. Nice job man, hopefully you'll get some compensation! :p

3. Crazy story I didn't think there was going to be a good ending but you pulled it off somehow. GOod shit

4. Is it like a townhouse or something?
    Also tweet the deets bro what happend to C, F, and D?

5. yeah it was a townhouse.
    and sorry haha i'll share more.
    C apparently got off free, not being mentioned in anyones police reports because he wasn't the stabber i guess. F, after immediately taking off in shock i guess comes to his senses and turns himself in downtown and D is doing fine in the hospital.

what sucks though is that after all i went through and risked to grab my friends shit, he still got nailed for some possession because of 7 grams or so of complete and utter shiggity shake. no nugs. just a bunch of pistils and leaves basically left in the bag after he moved his hp to a jar.
    AND we're pretty sure one of the cops searching jacked an envelope with 1500 or so because it is nowhere to be found.

it's fucking rediculous how ungrateful my friend seems to be. i mean, i guess i fucked up by not grabbing the shake but he didn't even mention it on the list of shit he needs out of there, and he had to give a quarter to his neighbours because they knew i went through their house to get through the basement. but those are hardly anything compared to the consequences he'd be facing had i not risked my shit for him. not like i was looking for a reward, i just couldn't let that shit happen to my friend. but like i don't even remember him saying thank you

6. why would u hang around with scum like that. Stabbing ppl over dilaudid (hydromorphone) and shit. That is a true Junkie.

7. they're the friends of the roommates really of my friend and dealer.
    except actually C has been a good friend of mine for a long time, and F was a friendly aquantince. i've never seen violence over drugs of any sort amongst my friends.
    fucked up shit.
    D though was just some guy i know of because he hangs with the junkie roommates.