long day

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Dec 29, 2006.

1. well, i had a super long stressful day of work cuz there was an emergency n we had to go tear out all the carpet on the 3rd floor of an apartment complex, and even though i only worked 10 hours, it felt like a fuckin eternity

so i got home, smoked a blunt of kb, n then another blunt of some mids, and then another blunt of mids, but during the 3rd blunt i had to wait 3 hours, initially the dude told me 30 minutes, n then from there it was like "15 minutes" "i can do it in about 20 more minutes" n then 3 hours later i finally got my fuckin dope, and a fresh out of the package pin

so i got home, shotup 2 bags n i feel fuckin lovely

yea i know "dude u said u dont do heroin" but this is the first time i've done it in months cuz i been stressin, i cant find any oz's of KB to pickup

2. each to their own man, im not gonna diss you about it , just be careful ok mate :)

and sucks about the long day :< i wouldnt know because im a jobless bum :D

3. heroin aint dat cool

4. He aint say it was cool mayne.

Thats Neg....thats his thang.

I WANNA SEE PICS OF THE CLOVALAND GS TAT NEGGGG!

5. well im sayin it mayne

6. My only heroin experiences have been balled with meth, but thanks to meth I can sympathize with the long day. I kicked off early last night with .5g IV meth and smoked my ice from then till 4pm today...Now I'm just waiting for sleep to come, wishin' I had some H/Oxy/Xanax and a fresh rig to knock me on my ass....

7. Sounds like a decent day. I had to work 9 hours and I got home to find no dope and to see that the beer store is closed. Ah well anopther day another dollar.

:hello:eric:hello:

8. well its kinda off the topic, but heres a pic of the cloverland tattoo

n man, i didnt sleep a fuckin wink last night, i get speedy as soon as i hit my bed on H, but if i stand up or try to sit i nod off... so i ended up finally fallin asleep at 7 in the morning sitting on my bed with my head hangin down haha, then i got up and puked n here i am

but heres that tat when i first got it, lookin all slimy from A+D ointment

gotta hit up the link though
    http://forum.grasscity.com/general/123302-tattoo.html