Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Long Awaited Dank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SuperPhreak, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Well I've been t breaking for a little over a week, because everyone is dry right now. Anyways I ended up picking up a quarter of this for $150. Look at them trichromes <3 What you think of it?
    IMG_0519.JPG

2. Looks nice but damn 150?? I live in a non medical state and thats alot here

3. That looks awesome

4. Ya it was not cheap at all. I know I'm getting ripped off but I have been out for a while. Haha.

5. Dude I get quarters for 100 in non medical. Why let yourself get ripped off so bad?

6. woah, do you mean quarter ounce for $150? I live in illinois where the prices are all jacked up, but I've never had to pay more than $100 for a quad

7. Damn $150 is alot I live in a non-medical also and my plugs hook me up $90 a 1/4

But that is some frosty lookin' bud. Is it purp? Kinda looks like a purp strain.

8. 150?????

Oh my GOD did that dealer take you. Dude, that is unheard of, especially for mediocre dank like that. Doesnt even look that great.

And I live where 120/q is common for top notch stuff. For that... maybe 100.

9. that price doesnt make sense. would you have been paying more than 20 for a g? if yes:
    shoot yourself lol

10. goddamn thats alot for a quarter bag

id never pay that haha

11. Wtf is your city in a drug zone? 150 for 7 gs?

12. Guys I know. Normally I pay 80 a quarter. I had been dry though, and NEEDED some for the super bowl.

13. Supply and demand kiddos.

14. lmao i get halfs for 100.

15. That's WRONG man. That dealer fckn raped you, i mean it looks good but 50 bucks is a decent amount of weed. An 1/8 that's what I got yesterday and it was fiiine

Attached Files:

16. If the only connect you guys had was $150/quarter and you couldn't grow I'm sure you'd buy it too... Especially if it was as dank as that.

17. Only way I would pay that price would be if I was at gunpoint haha. Even if he had the only shit in town he already knows its a rip, just say you aren't paying and you can find better for cheaper, he'll lower it

18. Damn right. I for one am grateful that my dealer's not a scumbag. He always hooks me up with the dankest shit around and never ever skimps on me.