Long ass weekend cheyyup

Discussion in 'General' started by BlakeTG, Jan 16, 2009.

1. Helllllooo my fellow blades. Let me start by saying its about -40F in St. Paul right now with wind chill. Therefor, my school is CANCELED tomorrow. As it was today! So I had Thursday, and Friday off! So here comes the weekend, then Monday and Tuesday are off for teacher workshop or some garbage. Wednesday is Senior skip day! :D Basically I'm about to have a hella long weekend.

Anyone else get any sort of break due to this cold ass weather lately?

2. it was about 9 degrees celcius here today, so no, it wasn cold fo rme. but definitely had -40 weather a month ago.

3. I feel ya trust me I was workin out there in the -35 today here in Milwaukee for about 4 hours. Fuckin brutal. I guess your lucky, I dont get any days off, because Im still on semester break hahaha

4. Hell yeah dude just sittin in the basement sippin Dr. Pepper eatin funyuns, normally be sleepin for school tomorrow.

5. just went back to school as the freezing cold weather is coming. hoping i don't have to go to class tomorrow, or maybe i just won't since its so damn cold.

working in this weather is shit too, delivering pizzas sucks in the cold

6. Damn man delivering pizzas would suck major in the cold.

Working at Best Buy ain't too bad.

7. yeah, man, the weather really fucking sucks.

i can barely stand 60 degrees here :D

8. thank god i dont have school right now...but my ladlords are major douchebags for not keeping the heat on longer..

this cold is making me mad lazy and i stay inside now most of the time...and its nowhere near -40.

cant wait for spring.

9. #9 agenttc89, Jan 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2009
    i was in sandals last week, back in the hellacious 60s this week...

god how awful. i feel like i have to put on a jacket at 74 anyway...

boy, florida's terrible

EDIT: OH FUCKING CHRIST....high of 56 tomorrow? god hates me

10. seriously man? it's like -3 with windchill in Boston right now.
    i think you can handle it.

11. Yea, what is up with your weather up there J Pimp!?
    Its -31 with the wind chill in Ontario, and hating it!

12. yeah this morning i had to walk for like 15 minutes to a bus stop. fucking winter eh.. good thing i blazed on the go, though :smoking:

13. Lmao. Sounds like me.

As soon as I see anything below 68* I start gettin the hoodie ready, just in case.

14. florida people....id like to see you guys survive an ice age :p