loner stoners

Discussion in 'General' started by nuvio, Mar 30, 2010.

1. I was just thinking to myself, I'm a loner stoner in which I don't hang around with people that smoke, it's not intentional. But my friends like to be sober and i respect that. Sometimes i think it'd be nice to blaze with a good buddy though. I use to have a friend who i blazed with but he started harder shit and basically is a junkie again. =/ but this threads purpose is to unite loner stoners!

here are some pros and cons!

Pros:
    easy to conserve your stash
    you don't have people asking you to smoke them up.
    personally, an 8th of dank will last me 3 weeks.
    my favorite high is usually when im by myself, no distractions and just some time to chill.

Cons:
    If your dealer is out, hard to get a connection.
    nobody to smoke with

feel free to add to the list, but keep in mind this is just opinion so no need to get hostile.

2. The lonely stoner seems to free his mind at night, at at at night!

3. I used to have people to smoke with but they were shitty friends so now I'm pretty much the same way. None of my actual friends smoke except like two, and they only smoke occasionally.

4. yeah it's best to stay away from shitty friends. they just cause problems.

and yes definitely i'm a night owl. WoW is where it's at.

5. I'm a loner stoner except when I'm with my brothers because they all smoke weed. I really would like to find some girls who smoke around where I'm at.

6. This, i don't have any friends though, smokers or not. I Don't really mind it though, Ive got my herb and my music.

7. I love burning by myself.

But its always nice to kick back with close friends and pass around a blunt.

8. I'm about the same. I have one friend who doesn't smoke, except very very rarely he'll burn with me. I'm talking maybe five times in the seven years I have known him. My other friend smokes more than I do. Thing is, I only really ever get to hang out with the one that doesn't smoke. It's cool though, hell, I just spent a week in Orlando going to the parks with him, his girlfriend, and three year old. I didn't smoke the whole time just because and still had a blast.

But I also love blazing by myself after work and kicking back.

9. I have lots of friends who smoke, but I prefer smoking on my own. I can't make an 8th last three weeks, but it'll do two. ;)

I find I can chill and enjoy my buzz better when I'm high. I read, watch tv, write, play video games, hell, even cleaning the house is better when I'm baked.

I had a friend who would come over, smoke a joint and then sit on my couch awkwardly for ages. All I could think was 'thanks for the toke, now gtfo!' :/

10. I prefer to smoke with friends so that when I turn to look at my buddy and his face is plastered high I know he sees the same thing when he looks at me.

11. well i only get to smoke with my friends on weekends and once a week so i guess tuesday through thursday im a loner stoner lol its nice to mix things up

smoking with people is good because i have great friends and they make me geek out and we get to play music together and have fun, but we go through weed real fast

smoking by myself is nice because i can just relax and think about things and play video games and just do whatever i want

12. Yeah, I always thought I was strange for smoking alone but I love it. I guess Im more of an introverted person, does that make me weird? ha shit idk. I like smoking and chillin with my boyfriend but I love just being alone too.

13. Holy shit, loners from the same state. Im in missoula.

14. yea nuvio i know what you mean man..i only got like 2 people i smoke with..not

purposely it's just not alot of the people i usually am with don't burn so im cool with it

and i totally know what you mean when you say about bein high alone..those are

sometimes my favorite:cool:

keep tokin man:smoking:

15. #15 cloner_357, Mar 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2010
    cause day and night
    The lonely stoner seems to free his mind at night
    He's all alone through the day and night
    The lonely loner seems to free his mind at night (at, at, at night)
    Day and night
    The lonely stoner seems to free his mind at night
    He's all alone, some things will never change (never change)
    The lonely loner seems to free his mind at night (at, at, at night)

yup yup.

Well I have allot of people who would blaze with me.. but "friends" very very few. friends who have there own bud.. very very slim.

But what do you expect when you grow the best bud this little city has seen :p

16. I like smoking by myself. I can lose myself in writing or playing guitar, and I quite like going for mad wanders or drives into the countryside.

17. I had friends before I smoke ganja. Slowly drifted away from them because our thing to do was ride atv's (mine is broken). Found new friends and smoked with them all the time. Now there gone, don't like me any more, I don't even know why. My old friends don't like me any more because I smoke weed. I wish I could be friends with them still, but they think I'm doing the wrong thing or some shit. Now I'm a lonely stoner, but that should change when I go to college.

Smoking alone is great and all, but it's nice to have someone to share your crazy thoughts with.

18. For fucks sake! Finally someone replied :p thanks.

Oh yeah and I like smoking alone AND with people.

19. i like being with people cuz its fun when you're high and just chilling and bullshitting and have fun conversations.

being by myself isnt bad either.

20. whenever i post on gc is when im stoned and by myself though