Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

loner stoners

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by deepthought, Dec 15, 2009.

1. i am the kind of stoner that, for some odd reason, enjoys smoking either alone or with one other person. i just love smokin, chillin at the house, watching tv and listening to music and just driftin. anyone else like me or am i just an oddball?

2. I'm a loner stoner at times, but I dont mind smoking with other people. I actually prefer to smoke alone.

3. Exact same boat as you.

I often smoke by myself or with a good friend. We toke it up then drive around downtown and enjoy all the lights and eye candy.

4. i'm definitely a loner stoner.
    that's why i always smoke at night.
    i smoke with a friend or two though more than a few times a month.

5. Love smoking alone, just watching that smoke roll slowly out of my mouth and climb up to the ceiling is so relaxing, then just playing some music and sprawling out on a bed, eyes closed.It is my favorite thing to do ever!

6. Me and weed have had some of our best times alone. we are right now actually:smoke:

7. i love smoking alone..saves weed
    plus i get to zone out and do w.e the hell i want..
    noone there to complain about the music i listen to..(i get mad eclectic when im high and want to listen to alot of different things)
    i also just like to sit in silence or with the music in the background and just think and reflect...its so relaxing
    smoking with friends is cool but whenever i smoke with my one friend his girlfriend is always around and shes so fuckin annoying

8. im both, but more af a group smoker. Get together with all the homies and match blunts take bong tokes. Whenever im by myself i just love to take two bowls to the dome eat watch tv and chill and reflect

9. It's fine to smoke with other people, but other times it's just so relaxing to smoke by yourself and chill out playing a game or watching a movie, doing whatever you want to do. Definitely a loner stoner myself as well.

10. smokin a blunt by myself right now...i smoke by myself every day. It use to not be like that. I use to only smoke with other people. I smoke with other people usually everyday as well.

11. Dude..... u and i have pretty much the exact same situation xD

but yah, i agree with piffman

12. im a loner stoner but not by choice...long story..haha

13. I tend to get a little freaked out if I smoke alone, lol.

14. yeah dude its not fun. so much better with other people. high seems alot better with other ppl too

15. Loner Stoner right here! I love smoking alone or with like one or two people. When Im alone, the Herb helps me reflect on myself, and I think ALOT. I dont feel pressured to talk or socialize, or act a certain way. There should be a Group on GC for us....

16. This is my first post and I definitely like to smoke alone and just chill and listen to music or watch a movie. I think the reason why is because I always think too much and read more into social interactions than I should, like I hate having a conversation and feeling like there are like three going on. Anyone have this problem and know how to shut off the over-analyzing?

17. im a loner stoner to bro i love getting blazed alone or with one other pirson like 3 or 10 people freak me out i do it to relax not to party

18. I too am a loner stoner. Don't get me wrong i love getting blazed with friends, but nothing beats smoking two bowls and just zoning out listening to some music or watching a film, also chilling out reflecting on alot of shit. :)

19. smoking is best with one or two people but i dont care aslong as theres a bong.

20. that was so on point.