Loner Stoners?

Discussion in 'General' started by Verts, Sep 11, 2014.

1. Anyone else a bit of a loner stoner? Don't get me wrong man, I fucking love tokin' with my buds. Actually, like 90% of my toke sessions are with 2 or more people. But having a nice smoke to yourself, by yourself, is relaxing as hell man. Good shit. 

Do you prefer to stone alone or blow with buds? Why?

2. I like to smoke alone most of the time because I'm kinda a quiet guy, and sometimes when I chill with friends and sit quietly I feel like it kills the mood. I love smoking with friends cause we'll match bowls and get real high and have a great time, plus it's fun kicking back and joking around with someone else instead of smoking by yourself all the time

3. 80% of the time I smoke alone. 20% I smoke with buddies. I prefer to smoke alone, but then I get lonley and miss my buddies.

4. I smoke alone 90% of the time... I wouldn't want it any other way.

5. I vape alone a lot but invite friends over at least two times a week.

6. Usually toke alone, but I wont hesitate to call up a bud and see if he wants in.

7. Damn solo-smoke-sesh is pretty popular around here man

8. Yeah if weed was $20 an ounce i'd be smokin it with anybody and everybody.

9. I think I would enjoy toking it up with other people.

So far it's mostly only been me, and it is getting old.

10. i need to make more friends, the only person i really ever toke with is my bro who lives with me....we had a roomate until about 2 weeks ago

11. Smoking with friends is cool and all, but I feel like i gotta say something, or can't be zoning out, or try to hide the fact that im blitzed out my mind. Solo sessions are much more calmer. I'll kick back and just go on auto piolet and come to with my diq in my hand after i just nutted...

12. Pretty sure there is like 3+ different threads about loner stoners
    Ps I smoke a lone 99% of the time

It's all just one big conspiracy

For real... that's why I find myself smoking alone a lot now, I don't have enough friends that smoke anymore

14. Just saw falling down and connected that's where your pic is from. What a fucking intense movie. Is it fair to be slightly afraid of you now? Haha

OT: I smoke alone most of the time because when I have bud I'm gen a daily smoker. Once or twice a day. And unfortunately I don't get to see my friends everyday. And the majority of my friends who smoke are all off at college now. I enjoy smoking alone because I answer to myself. If shit goes wrong, I only have to worry about me. I'd feel bad for getting other people in trouble. Similarly, I'm more confident in my abilities to be 'sober' in public while stoned. The same cannot be said for my friends.
    I can listen to what I wanna listen to, watch what I wanna watch, do what I wanna do. All the same, though, nothing beats a good toke sesh with good friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. I would never do what William Foster did in that movie. But i sure can fantasize can't I? That guy is my hero.

16. Dude I smoke by myself all the time

17. ditto

18. #19 Mr.. Rager, Sep 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2014
    90% of the time I smoke alone.. I'd rather get high and do shit I wanna do and not be stuck watching some dumb ass movie or something like that. Plus, friends are overrated. 100% of them fuck you over soon enough anyway..

and most of my few friends don't smoke

negative nancy over here